Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By NailThatJello

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/13/19 3:40 PM
  • Number: 56983
  • Recommendations: 3
Few of the great automotive marquees would have resulted in great investment returns these past couple of decades.

Good news from your eye doc: your hindsight is 20/20.

But it conflicts with your foresight:
Tesla has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/19 11:35 PM
  • Number: 521602
  • Recommendations: 0
The criminal president is sending 3,000 service members, two fighter squadrons, one air expeditionary wing, two Patriot Missile batteries, and one THAD missile defense system to protect Saudi oil.

Donít worry. Mexico will pay for it.
  • Date: 10/12/19 11:28 PM
  • Number: 56977
  • Recommendations: 2
not seeming to grasp that TSLA as an investment, Teslas as great cars, and Tesla as a company are not the same things.

I agree. Letís all sell our Tesla stock and invest the proceeds into oil, coal and fracking companies instead.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/19 2:07 PM
  • Number: 56971
Whatever happened to this? Did it warp into Elon Time?

Tesla will host an Investor Battery and Drivetrain Day in August or September this year, according to CEO Elon Musk during the 2019 Annual Shareholder Meeting.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/19 9:45 AM
  • Number: 521598
Cleansing the Goober.

I hear Rudy Giuliani will soon be available for hire. A Fox natural if ever there was one. And they say he can even broadcast from prison.
  • Date: 10/11/19 11:29 PM
  • Number: 56968
  • Recommendations: 1
In addition to the spending to build out GF3, don't forget the need to invest in GF2 in Buffalo, NY (or has Tesla effectively written that site off?)

Musk said they would get serious about solar tiles this year, but I see no sign
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/19 7:01 PM
  • Number: 56934
It seems like you are certain that lithium-ion is the end of battery technology

Given the atomic properties of lithium, it seems likely here to stay. Over twenty years and no replacement yet.
  • Date: 10/10/19 6:57 PM
  • Number: 56933
  • Recommendations: 2
Yes, part of my bearish thesis rests upon the fact that he remains CEO. If he steps aside from that role (without necessarily leaving the company), I'd have to re-evaluate. I think that Musk as CEO of Tesla is a net negative for Tesla.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/19 5:10 PM
  • Number: 56930
  • Recommendations: 1
Homes and businesses across California went dark on Wednesday as utilities shut off power to millions of customers in preparation for hot, dry wind expected to tear across the state.

PG&E was forced to declare bankruptcy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/19 3:54 PM
  • Number: 56929
I am short the company's stock. I am bearish about its future prospects given the situation today as I understand it. I do not want the company to fail.

Fair enough. But we were discussing the subset of doubters that thinks Musk
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z