Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/18/18 4:47 PM
  • Number: 11
  • Recommendations: 0
Following
  • Date: 4/24/18 1:11 PM
  • Number: 415047

I now have 5 biotech stocks in my portfolios. Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) I owned previously. The new additions are Amgen, Inc (NASDAQ:AMGN), Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG), Editas Medicine (NASDAQ:EDIT), and Verastem, Inc.
(Continued...)

• Date: 4/13/18 8:18 AM
  • Number: 415038

Wow, for a guy who wasn't a great science guy, my research verifies I should have paid more attention in school. It has been a long process, but enlightening. The plan was to get through at least ten stocks by the end of the
(Continued...)

• Date: 4/7/18 8:49 AM
  • Number: 415034

On Thursday I started researching biotech companies after watching the video by Ron Gross and Karl Thiel. Not having a science background, it is a slow process, but the journey is worth the time. Learning a new frontier is exciting
(Continued...)

• Date: 12/16/15 3:04 PM
  • Number: 413368

My pick this week is Alcoa (NYSE: AA).  With the split coming up next year, I am interested in the manufacturing part of the company.  Not sure on the commodity side, but I will likely hang on to the second company
(Continued...)

• Date: 12/8/15 11:26 AM
  • Number: 413321

I am back from vacation and Holiday activities.  The three-week break was beneficial for my sanity.

Today's pick is Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc Class A (NYSE: CMG) which has
(Continued...)

• Date: 11/17/15 8:52 AM
  • Number: 413243

I am taking a three-week break from the blog and making picks as I get ready for the holidays and a trip to see my daughter and son-in-law for Thanksgiving.  I will return on December 8, 2015.

• Date: 11/10/15 3:39 PM
  • Number: 413215

So is the case for Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA).  This company and Elon Musk have the potential to change the world with its batteries and energy storage.  To me, it's more than a car company (though I lust after it's
(Continued...)

• Date: 11/3/15 12:56 PM
  • Number: 413182

In today's Wall Street Journal, Heard on the Street section,  there is an article about InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC).  The company was mentioned by actor Shia LaBeouf in 2010 while he was promoting the movie
(Continued...)

• Date: 10/27/15 1:31 PM
  • Number: 413152

This week's pick diverges from energy.  It is more of a wild card pick.  Alibaba Group Holding ADR (NYSE:BABA) is a China company involved in online commerce company.  I am always leery of companies based in China.
(Continued...)

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z