Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFRoyal

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/19/19 12:06 AM
  • Number: 4762
  • Recommendations: 0
Ok, at $22 per share, I get CRNC trading at ~$785 mn market cap. Debt is about $410 mn, though they do have $110 mn in cash and equivalents. So EV is about $1,085 mn. With EBITDA at about $100 mn, we're looking at EV/EBITDA of about 11x and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/19 11:26 PM
  • Number: 4760
So I just listened to the CLNY presentation, and here are some thoughts.

First, it looks like they've got a real CEO in there who knows the business they're moving into well. He built a former company from the ground, and then sold
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/19 2:35 AM
  • Number: 4755
  • Recommendations: 2
  • Date: 9/14/19 2:02 PM
  • Number: 4753
Thanks for the link. This should be interesting.

Jim
  • Date: 9/13/19 11:29 PM
  • Number: 4749
I need to dig into this and read the transcript, if it's available. The stock has really perked up here recently after being slammed. Tower REITs have done pretty well, huh? Now CLNY wants a piece of that as well as other pies.

If
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/19 11:25 PM
  • Number: 4748
  • Recommendations: 1
Let me look into this one some more. Software and cars are a powerful combo, and this is exactly the kind of thing that will never look cheap but that could deliver great long-term returns. I need to read more about this, but on the surface it looks
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/19 1:20 AM
  • Number: 4742
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey, Anurag,

I've bailed on my GLIBA and LBRDA/K positions in the last couple months, following the run-up over the last 12-14 months or so and given my concerns about peaking economic growth. CHTR is up around 50% from its lows, a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/19 1:08 AM
  • Number: 4741
Thanks, Frank. My biggest worry here is that you'll have to endure the movement of the underlying stock and over a longer time period, too. That said, it could go up as well as down. I'm not the most sanguine on the market now, as I'm
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/19 2:07 PM
  • Number: 4737
Yes, I'm interested to see what they'll say here. They've got a lot of balls in the air right now, between the acquisitions and dispositions, capital plans, etc.

Jim
  • Date: 9/5/19 11:23 PM
  • Number: 4735
I read Den of Thieves a few years ago. It's an interesting and readable analysis of one of the nodal 1980s moments. Similarly, I'm nearly done with Barbarians at the Gate, which details the takeover of RJR Nabisco in the late 80s, another
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z