Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFMileHigh

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/20/22 10:52 AM
  • Number: 9716
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Phaze3131,

I went into some detail about this on today's episode of The Morning Show. You should be able to get the link to the full episode in this feed, hopefully by tomorrow: (Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/22 10:55 PM
  • Number: 95
  • Recommendations: 11
Hey Darrell,

I offer this excerpt from today's quarterly letter to members of Cloud Disruptors -- partly in empathy, partly in solidarity. Here goes:

Let's not spin: These are bad numbers, and I can only imagine how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/22 11:47 PM
  • Number: 17802
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Brian,

I'm your lead advisor for Rule Breakers nowadays, and I've been on the team since April 2005. Rick Munarriz, who is also still on the team, started with David in Sept. of 2004, and Karl Thiel also joined in 2005.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/22 12:56 PM
  • Number: 46162
  • Recommendations: 17
Hi Avi and all,

I think this is a really important statement:

However, if someone's primary job is to recommend a few stocks each month and the performance of those stocks isn't factored in during employee performance
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/22 1:32 PM
  • Number: 67
Hi Matt,

Do you happen to know if David's ever cashed out on any part(s) of his holdings in Amazon or any other Rule Breaker companies which he's held positions in? Like maybe he needed some of the money to help pay for his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/22 12:49 PM
  • Number: 2859
I'm sorry to see you go, Avi. Thank you for giving us a try -- that's a really big deal and I don't take it lightly.

Take care and Foolish best,

Tim
--
TMFMileHigh
Senior Analyst and Lead Advisor
  • Date: 6/23/22 12:25 PM
  • Number: 9688
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Avi,

It's actually not the first ETF picked in RB history. David selected PBW in 2006: (Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/22 1:21 PM
  • Number: 1262
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Karen,

These Form 4s relate to grants given to all seven non-employee directors following the approval of proceedings at the Annual Meeting on June 15. Here's what each filing says in the first footnote:

The shares are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/22 11:44 PM
  • Number: 65
  • Recommendations: 6
Great, great question.

Checking tonight, my oldest position is Taiwan Semiconductor. Bought in June 2006 at a dividend-adjusted cost basis of $5.57 a share. (I've reinvested every dividend since inception.) At today's close of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/22 4:00 PM
  • Number: 9469
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Nick,

Have you thought about starting with an index fund for investing the majority of your capital monthly? You could build up positions in one or two very low cost market-matching ETFs such as what you'll find here: (Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z