Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFMileHigh

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/19/20 3:54 PM
  • Number: 747
  • Recommendations: 5
hdwoodard,

First, thanks for being here. I have a few thoughts:

* Fastly is still on track to grow its revenue by at least 41% year-over-year, an acceleration from pre-pandemic levels.

* The business hasn't changed. In
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/20 9:02 PM
  • Number: 693
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi JerseyJester,

Given that Oracle is the major on-premise data warehouse Gorilla in the market place (trying to be cloud too), with Snowflake poised as the up and coming data warehouse Gorilla in the cloud (with no on-premise
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/20 9:28 PM
  • Number: 674
Hello Mahnal,

First, thank you for joining us. We're glad you're here and thankful that you've made a commitment to Cloud Disruptors.

Second, I'm incredibly proud of the stories I'm seeing on the boards. While a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/20 11:50 AM
  • Number: 67
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi all,

Thank you for posting and staying engaged. Thank you for being members; we really appreciate you. Here's some additional guidance I wrote up last night that I think is still worth passing along:

Our team has decided
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/20 11:41 AM
  • Number: 659
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi all,

Thank you for posting and staying engaged. Thank you for being members; we really appreciate you. Here's some additional guidance I wrote up last night that I think is still worth passing along:

Our team has decided
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/20 9:30 PM
  • Number: 65
  • Recommendations: 1
Hello Pravin,

Sure, we're looking at the overall market cap. In terms of modeling out growth we saw that Snowflake still had a good chance of returning 6X in 10 years at a market cap of $35 billion or less. The higher the market cap,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/20 4:32 PM
  • Number: 292
Hi all,

In case you haven't yet seen it, I highly recommend you tune in to the replay of last week's live chat guest-starring Fool developer Tim White. Find the video and transcript here: (Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/20 8:30 AM
  • Number: 90
Fools,

Below is a statement Bill Mann wrote up to make sure members have the latest info. on Luckin Coffee before trading resumes today. As you'll see, we are cautioning against buying shares.

Thanks for your membership
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/20 9:22 AM
  • Number: 83
  • Recommendations: 3
Fools,

We've had some technical difficulties this morning but we're now preparing to go live at a new number:

https://fool.zoom.us/j/98601302758

Please log into that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/20 12:20 PM
  • Number: 478
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi all,

First, thank you. We have so many new members and I'm overwhelmed by the response to Cloud Disruptors 20202. We're so glad you're here.

The byproduct of all this enthusiasm is I have a large number of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z