Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFWBuffettJr

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/15/07 10:12 AM
  • Number: 4675
  • Recommendations: 0
I don't know, I'm excited about it.  I think it will be fun, and it fits in with TMF's motto to "amuse" as well as educate.  CAPS is afterall a game and is meant for fun as well as the seriousness of getting good stock ideas.  I don't think the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/07 10:06 AM
  • Number: 4674

Wow, what a surprise to wake up this morning and discover this little hidden gem: http://caps.fool.com/Video.aspx Video pitches on CAPS!

I used to run a website with some friends in highschool with short videos on it, so I think this could
(Continued...)

• Date: 3/15/07 9:51 AM
  • Number: 4671
These are hilarious.  Great job!
  • Date: 12/17/08 11:14 AM
  • Number: 149114
Magnificent, as always.

Thanks, UR.
  • Date: 11/21/08 1:19 PM
  • Number: 242
  • Recommendations: 3
WBJ,

Any thoughts about the fair value of VWO?

Man, this has been a great discussion thus far and has really made me regret the last 18 months or so I spent largely away from the boards. Jason's post on China was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/21/08 12:56 PM
  • Number: 3448
Great post, Brian. Thank you much.
  • Date: 11/21/08 11:14 AM
  • Number: 647
  • Recommendations: 5
Hey Toleak,

Yeah, this is pretty crazy! Net current assets are over $14 and cash per share is around 6 bucks with no debt. Not bad for a $12 stock! The problem is business investment and cap ex (of other companies) will crater and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/08 11:44 AM
  • Number: 7
  • Recommendations: 25
I couldn't disagree more with this purchase. I have gone the opposite way, and have heavily shorted the emerging markets via an inverse leveraged fund (ticker: EEV). I can't imagine purchasing ownership in emerging markets at a time of collapsing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/08 4:34 PM
  • Number: 3414
  • Recommendations: 1
Wow, Jim. If I'm looking at their latest balance sheet correctly...and today's market close correctly...DWSN is selling below book value. That astonishes me.
  • Date: 10/26/08 3:08 PM
  • Number: 231
Well, if you're really wanting to go all in, in search of enormous profits, then it would make more sense to trade options on the leveraged ETFs. SPY just does whatever the S&P 500 does. But if you go to Rydex or ProShares, you'll find ETFs
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z