Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FSUPipeliner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/30/06 1:32 PM
  • Number: 2009
  • Recommendations: 3
There are a few of us who still watch the old haunts.

Tom, the
FSUPipeliner
  • Date: 6/19/06 11:21 PM
  • Number: 42552
  • Recommendations: 0
I originally posted this on another board, but I would also like to hear what the Collective has to say.

I have a question I'd like some help with. I recently received an Amazon gift certificate and I have decided to add to my investing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/06 11:18 PM
  • Number: 141
I posted this on the Help Desk before I found the Library Board. I am reposting it here.

I have a question I'd like some help with. I recently received an Amazon gift certificate and I have decided to add to my investing library. I already
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/06 11:14 PM
  • Number: 1188
I have a question I'd like some help with. I recently received an Amazon gift certificate and I have decided to add to my investing library. I already have a couple of the value classics, like Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and The Intelligent
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/05 4:42 AM
  • Number: 102
  • Recommendations: 2
The Kazak Senate passed legislation earlier this week that would allow the State to intervene in any sale. The bill was sitting on the President's desk when I left Almaty. Don't look for the sale to be completed anytime soon.

Also, India is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/05 1:21 AM
  • Number: 72
  • Recommendations: 3
Brian, at least part of PKZ issue with Lukoil is that PKZ probably wants Lukoil out of Turgai. Lukoil alleges that PKZ would only allow Turgai to market its production to the PKZ refinery, which is again alleged to be a sub-optimal market. Expect
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/05 1:03 AM
  • Number: 71
The FSU is the Former Soveit Union, not as some may suppose Florida State Univ. Pipeliner is a generic term for someone in the pipeline industry.

• Date: 4/12/05 9:59 AM
  • Number: 547
The term tax bracket refers to the highest rate at which your income is taxed. Because the US system is "progressive," higher income is taxed at higher rates. In order to understand how much of each additional dollar you earn you get to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/05 2:44 AM
  • Number: 544
Nikita, here is a link to IRS Publication 17, the comprehensive how to figure your income tax guide. The tax tables begin on page 274 and continue through page 285 (pdf page numbers, publication page numbers are 272 through 283). If your income is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/05 5:39 AM
  • Number: 193
Hey, Ruler, what part of KZ are you from? I frequently travel to Almaty and Astana. I wouldn't mind meeting a fellow Fool (assuming you're in one of those places). Too difficult to get to most of the rest of the country, although much of it is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z