Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By howardroark

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/24/19 4:10 PM
  • Number: 3571
  • Recommendations: 1
been using it heavily since 2015. definitely pay the fee to save your archives. it's useful.
  • Date: 12/23/18 5:09 PM
  • Number: 3371
  • Recommendations: 3
and you thought you were panicking. treas sec says nobody panic he spoke to some banks and they are still standing as far as he knows and norad confirms zero nuclear missiles headed toward mainland so far. perfect statement for, say, s&p 900.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/18 8:20 AM
  • Number: 3366
  • Recommendations: 8
if you run for prez, i'll vote for you
we can put Fungi as your VICE
you appoint ET fed chairman
naj handles the press
keep fate out of it - they will eat him alive cause he is too nice

as excruciating as this job
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/18 4:35 PM
  • Number: 3361
  • Recommendations: 14
sometimes after a day like this when i've been staring at the blinking red bloomberg screens for like six straight hours and ignoring all the fancy advice about greed and fear and tapdancing from that guy named after a luby's spread i
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/18 9:12 AM
  • Number: 26103
  • Recommendations: 27
“What I would really like to do is find a way to get our policies set in a way that reflects the values of the community, so I am not the one making those decisions,” Zuckerberg said. “I feel fundamentally uncomfortable sitting here in California
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/18 4:03 PM
  • Number: 235205
Any idea as to what the assumptions behind the GMV estimate are?

JPM math for 18e is:

1P Online : $128b
Whole Foods/B&M : $ 18b

3P Online Net : $ 43b
Blended

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/18 1:03 PM
  • Number: 235203
  • Recommendations: 39
All else being equal, investors currently believe that $1 of sales generated by Amazon is
roughly worth 7.5X more than $1 in sales generated by the list of "old" retailers above.

I just turned 120 and for 119 of those
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/10/18 1:44 PM
  • Number: 26067
  • Recommendations: 1
My mom once saw me drinking a single cup of tea and without further ado for my next birthday sent me enough boxes of tea to kill Mary Poppins. I think you just tea bagged me with Michael Woodford, so to speak. We’re moonwalking in opposite
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/10/18 9:38 AM
  • Number: 26065
  • Recommendations: 6
So why not just get rid of thinking
about all of that and simplify the whole situation down to say the Fed Funds target?

Because interest rate centrism is like a virus in the minds of otherwise healthy humans. It makes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/8/18 10:36 AM
  • Number: 26061
A bit more specific question would be: do you think a constant money multiplier assumption is
sufficient for a boiled down model? My (possibly incorrect) interpretation of the MyCo model is that
the answer to the latter is yes (but

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z