Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Noobelicious

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/27/15 10:28 AM
  • Number: 10173
  • Recommendations: 8
Matt,

I got your process from the beginning. It's not complicated. And I accept the "lots of small bets" MOD. That's what I want(ed) from the service. It's what I signed up for. And I congratulate you on your result. 89.8% is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/15 7:23 AM
  • Number: 8475
  • Recommendations: 1
Good point Lon. I updated my profile so if you have any bright ideas - please let me know :-)

Yes, you're right. That alias was from a period in my life when I wasn't feeling good about myself, sorry 'bout that.

Best,

Paul.
  • Date: 4/27/15 5:33 AM
  • Number: 1267
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Anil,

I'm not Jeff but if you look at the options, October offers the highest TV - which is what you're selling. Just remember that if the price of the underlying goes up be prepared that this trade will go against you fairly quickly and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/15 3:18 AM
  • Number: 8473
  • Recommendations: 3
If you play or ever played online games, you'd know that being called a Noob is basically an insult. It means you don't know how to play the game or you're not very good at it. That's kinda how I felt when I joined MF. Not very good at investing and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/15 4:35 AM
  • Number: 10169
  • Recommendations: 12
There are so many good businesses in the Supernova Universe. I currently have 54 positions, ideally, I only want about 20. And because I don't have time to sift through all of these great ideas I decided to use a paid service to help me. It's not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 8:04 AM
  • Number: 10150
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey Guys,

I decided to stop following O1. In the end, the decision was very simple in that I don't want to waste time disagreeing with how the port is run or the interaction level on the boards or the decision to buy LL, for example. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 7:42 AM
  • Number: 10149
  • Recommendations: 3
IMHO, there are material risks in buying LL at this point. In addition to that, again in my very humble opinion, the management team do not meet the high standards one would expect from a business that I think MF would follow. Personally speaking, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/15 5:05 PM
  • Number: 10105
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey Java,

I've given feedback on this before but in my (very) humble opinion, there isn't enough (any!!) discussion on O1 businesses. The team do not discuss how they feel about a position as it changes over time. Or how the position has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/15 7:01 AM
  • Number: 3489
I am also surprised that Starbucks has not taken over more of the world yet.

Karin, you need to use your passport more :-) Starbucks is everywhere !! Well, except Tibet and maybe Rome (there are no stores within 300 miles). Ok, there
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/4/15 12:32 PM
  • Number: 1485
Billy, wow, you were quick with an answer, good answer too :-)

I guessed the butter would be out of context, in the sense that it doesn't match pro or the audience. It's a strategy I'm learning and experimenting with and I'm finding it can
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z