Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ImAGolfer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:09 AM
  • Number: 909517
  • Recommendations: 0
What are other currently paying for a dental crown?

I had two removed and replaced for $750 apiece or $1,500. Aetna paid half so $750 for two. Medicare doesn't pay for dental work.

ImAGolfer
  • Date: 1/16/20 6:04 PM
  • Number: 909437
AAA is the classic roadside assistance.

For what it's worth we've had AAA for about 10 or 11 years now and we are very satisfied with it. We chose to upgrade to the higher level for towing reasons. I think the basic towing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/9/20 6:09 PM
  • Number: 11138
  • Recommendations: 1
I've got so many CDs of Quicken, thinking about tossing them.

Do any of you know a reason to keep them?

I bought a new computer a couple of months ago and tried to load my copy of Quicken on it and forget about it. Even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/20 1:26 PM
  • Number: 21713
Retirement from the corporate world is one of the best things I ever did.

Amen brother.
  • Date: 1/3/20 5:58 PM
  • Number: 96522
  • Recommendations: 15
Okay - waving a white flag - sorry I said anything. Gee whiz.

Hey Vermonter. I feel for you. This is a rough group. I made the mistake of asking a question I forgot I had previously asked and got ripped over the goals for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/19 7:19 PM
  • Number: 12138
  • Recommendations: 7
There's not a whole lot of substance in Keith's write-up but he does provide a good list of
candidates to explore in the dividend world.

David. This is nice and all but unless you give me access to the area of the web
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/19 5:11 PM
  • Number: 200165
I was in your situation a couple of months ago. I had a good PC with Win 7 Professional and was very happy but then somewhere along the line I read that Turbo Tax was not going to support Win 7. I went ahead and bought a new PC. End of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/19 7:27 PM
  • Number: 200151
I've had rules set up in Outlook for six (6) different topics that I want routed to separate folders. I set the rules up about 2-3 months ago and they have been working great. These are very high volume emails and since the rules stopped
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/19 1:36 PM
  • Number: 11125
I from there I think you could manually download more than the last 90 days.

I've determined there are more than 90 days worth of data. In fact the statements go back to April of this year when I opened the account. If I were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/19 3:59 PM
  • Number: 129799
I would suggest that you look at this thread, where you asked the same question a few months ago

Hey AJ. Man you got me on that one. I guess when you get to your mid 70's you tend to forget. Thank you very much for
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z