Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMFALieberman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/15/19 8:49 PM
  • Number: 51818
  • Recommendations: 16
Jeff,

This is not a comment about any particular stock rather the idea of selling just because price appreciated.

This could be the biggest mistake we ever make. It certainly was for Rick Munarriz with Netflix costing him well
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/15/19 9:46 AM
  • Number: 51803
  • Recommendations: 6
Steve and Naj,

Let's please drop this discussion where it's at. There's no benefit in going back and forth about who's honest/dishonest.

If you'd like to discuss further, please do so off the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/19 6:55 AM
  • Number: 109231
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm not buying the Cramer IPO comment. Even if cash moving to IPOs did affect the market, there's this...

"Professional investors took their highest cash positions in 10 years during January after the brutal fourth-quarter
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/19 11:26 AM
  • Number: 109155
  • Recommendations: 0
  • Date: 2/12/19 11:20 AM
  • Number: 51618
Huge fan of Meagen Eisenberg. Probably neutral for MDB, but positive for TripActions, the private company she's joining. Will add to my watchlist for a future IPO.

Maybe we need to look at SaaS travel related companies due to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/19 10:48 AM
  • Number: 51617
  • Recommendations: 9
The Trade Desk is just getting started in China and in general. China's consumers tend to be more tech-oriented than U.S. consumers so it makes sense that luxury brands in China want to focus on their digital strategies. This is a trend I can
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/19 6:26 AM
  • Number: 1382
  • Recommendations: 2
Just going to post here to say

1. Some of these look like my high school report cards.

2. Your consistency in posting/talking to yourself on your own board is AWESOME/ALARMING/IMPRESSIVE/HILARIOUS all at the same time.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/19 7:25 AM
  • Number: 51579
Alright, everyone. Valuable discussion here, but if anyone wants to talk more about portfolio strategy or hedging, please do so off the board. GM is a great investor and he's happy to discuss is strategies more in-depth via email (click
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/19 8:50 PM
  • Number: 51552
  • Recommendations: 0
Viga, great post and welcome! I echo Saul and hope to see you post more!
  • Date: 2/10/19 10:46 AM
  • Number: 51521
  • Recommendations: 11
Hey Darth,

No problem! Really enjoyed reading your takeaways from this. I'm just more and more convinced that it's one of the best times ever to be an individual investor. There are so many resources (like this report) that allow us
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z