Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/21/19 11:49 PM
  • Number: 54824
  • Recommendations: 0
Ditto. Thanks for what you do Free!
  • Date: 4/21/19 11:44 PM
  • Number: 54823
  • Recommendations: 7
Yes Microsoft is moving away from Skype and integrating video into Teams. Teams was created as a response to Slack. That's how much Microsoft is concerned by Slack.

Team is absolutely terrible.

Skype is terrible
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/12/19 8:35 PM
  • Number: 54540
  • Recommendations: 38
Please no replies on the board. Shoot me an email if you'd like to discuss.

This article by Morgan Housel brings up SO many great points about investing. So much of how we view the markets and investing is a result of our formative
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/19 9:50 PM
  • Number: 54516
  • Recommendations: 0
I also have concerns about Elastic. Not enough to sell my shares, but enough that I won't add more until I get more confident. So it's a 2% position for me. Enough to where it will be nice if it's a massive winner, but small enough that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/19 9:45 PM
  • Number: 54515
  • Recommendations: 14
It's about a 2% position for me. I plan to add as I see them execute. I want them to confirm my thesis before I add more because I like the story (learning from NTNX).

What does Domo actually do?

It's basically a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/19 6:08 AM
  • Number: 54476
  • Recommendations: 9
Lets stop this OT thread here please reply to each other off board.

Thank you.
  • Date: 4/10/19 6:17 PM
  • Number: 54456
  • Recommendations: 19
TJ,

This is OT and does not provide any useful information or context. If you have an opinion on some stocks, we'd love to hear it! But posting a Link with no context helps no one.

Please review the Monday Morning Rules of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/19 12:11 PM
  • Number: 54422
  • Recommendations: 1
I've had very similar experiences at Farmers markets and coffee shops in Washington state, as well as here in Atlanta.

The store owner of the shop below my old office said switching to Square made their lives and business so much
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/19 7:38 PM
  • Number: 54367
Dreamer,

revenue growth of 100%+ over the next year, then 75% plus for the next 5 years will make a 30 p/s look like a true value.
  • Date: 4/8/19 3:22 PM
  • Number: 54361
I REALLY hope this puts a damper on Zoom demand as it has absolutely nothing to do with the business... but it probably won't.

I do admire how the CEO and CFO are handling this. Speaks to the quality/transparency of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z