Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By randy8118

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/11/18 12:28 PM
  • Number: 16178
  • Recommendations: 0
Isn't the next Fool event in Austin? I keep checking my email, but haven't see an invitation yet. Have they gone out?

Thanks,

Randy
  • Date: 8/30/18 4:05 PM
  • Number: 16086
Anybody seen the email yet? I'm still looking. :)
  • Date: 4/13/18 3:27 PM
  • Number: 16089
Brian,

You would think. :) I'll just point out they botched the queso rollout as well as the "Tasty Made" franchise grand opening. That was the old management, so maybe new management can do better.

Randy
  • Date: 4/12/18 6:04 PM
  • Number: 16081
  • Recommendations: 5
Hello Fools,

So today I had lunch at Cafe Rio. (www.caferio.com) This was my first time eating there and I have to say, I don't feel as good about my Chipotle investment now.

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/18 6:05 PM
  • Number: 8
So I watched the Biotech Briefing Video. At the beginning, Ron says there are eight biotech stocks that he's personally investing in. Towards the end of the video, Ron says one of the eight is Bluebird Bio. Then I come to Biotech Breakthroughs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/18 1:53 PM
  • Number: 781
I just thought I'd point out that there is an easy solution, which is to setup email filters. Most email clients (outlook, gmail, even yahoo) have them. A few simple rules can help throw away spam and even organize your inbox into folders. Be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/17 4:07 PM
  • Number: 44454
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Moneill22,

I'm a former network engineer and have worked on equipment similar to Infinera's. My opinion is that it's going to be very hard for Infinera to capture market share.

Here is my reasoning:

1)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 11:18 PM
  • Number: 31256
  • Recommendations: 1
Rather than discussing the merits and motives of these guys, let's look at their messages.

Hawkins - Humans will create AI, which will eventually eliminate humans.

Kurzweil - Humans will enhance their minds and bodies with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 5:04 PM
  • Number: 703
  • Recommendations: 3
Thanks Volfan! ANET is my 3rd largest holding after ILMN and FB.

Right after I wrote that, I came across this article that really emphasizes how "data is exploding." The article says the world generated 10 zettabytes in 2015 and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 1:54 PM
  • Number: 701
  • Recommendations: 36
Hi David,

Nice article. As a former network engineer, I wanted to add that what's going on is a bit more than "data is exploding." The data center world is transitioning from the old way, to Software Defined Networking (SDN).
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z