Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Gordogato

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/20/21 11:41 AM
  • Number: 43845
  • Recommendations: 5
I saw Tom Gardner's recent recommendation (and current Timely Stock) Upstart Holdings discussed in a CNBC clip this week. A trader pumping his bullish take on Upstart got unexpectedly and hilariously blindsided by the show's host for not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/21 5:09 PM
  • Number: 43684
  • Recommendations: 3
I always wondered why people in finance sometimes use "Advisor" and sometimes "Adviser", and why this particular newsletter was Stock Advisor.

ĎAdvisorí vs. ĎAdviserí: Whatís the Big Deal?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/21 11:31 AM
  • Number: 115
  • Recommendations: 3
Can anyone explain in plain language what the upcoming Special Shareholder Meeting is about? I read the meeting prospectus, and it seems like they're making changes to make Hong Kong and US-ADR holders more equal, and then changing the Chinese
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/21 10:34 AM
  • Number: 449
  • Recommendations: 4
McCormick is hiring a taco czar, offers $100K paycheck for 4-month 'dream gig'
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/21 12:04 PM
  • Number: 11268
  • Recommendations: 0
I was curious about this question, so I tried to figure it out.

I got FT% data 2020-21 and 2019-20 from here: (Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/21 11:30 AM
  • Number: 1341
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm a bit slow catching up here, but as I understand it, as a current, long-time DISCK shareholder, sometime in mid-2022 my DISCK shares will go away and be replaced by some economically-equivalent number of shares of the new Warner Brothers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/21 11:17 AM
  • Number: 235
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks for the explanation. I received a single share of BAMR in my brokerage account, and a thick paperback prospectus booklet in the mail which I am never going to read. I figured if I came here to this board, someone would explain it better.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/21 4:09 PM
  • Number: 442
  • Recommendations: 4
McCormick CEO: 'We've been hard-pressed to keep up with' Old Bay Seasoning demand
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/21 11:24 AM
  • Number: 7926
  • Recommendations: 5
Updated portfolio showing all of this quarter's changes:

https://dataroma.com/m/holdings.php?m=brk

Mike
  • Date: 1/5/21 2:41 PM
  • Number: 58743
  • Recommendations: 1
I never buy the same day anyway. Not even the same week. Rarely the same month. I only buy stocks maybe 3-4 times a year, selecting a small number from the recent history of SA and RB recommendations and BBNs. But I do enjoy reading and learning
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z