The 10 Most Recent Messages By Capivara

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/21/20 12:34 AM
  • Number: 3261
  • Recommendations: 1
  • Date: 2/13/16 11:17 PM
  • Number: 6
  • Recommendations: 0
FWUW Match.com may be ramping up a push to mimic Chegg's Student Hub model (Test Prep, Admissions counseling/matching, Chegg Study and Tutors and Chegg Internships/entry level placement) Even their Princeton Review
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/16 8:00 PM
  • Number: 23724
Nothing yet but looking for beaten up secular organic growth stories I believe in to offset holding a large amount of cash. If the world is able to continue muddling through, any organic growth should trade at even more of a premium than usual, the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/15 10:44 AM
  • Number: 23687
i noticed it yesterday but it seems to be working now
  • Date: 7/15/15 9:14 PM
  • Number: 22767
I may just be projecting/hoping but I couldn't help but draw a parallel between those quotes and this

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/15 8:49 PM
  • Number: 5
http://www.buzzfeed.com/carolineodonovan/why-wyzant-cant-be-...

WyzAnt is "working on ways to overcome the limits of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/15 5:48 PM
  • Number: 22765
The internet, blowing up local economies of scale with strong free cash flow niches like a boss since 199newspapers
  • Date: 6/29/15 2:25 PM
  • Number: 22651
the truth is that everyone has a plan until Mike Tyson punches everyone in the face.

Sam Hinkie would be kicking butt if this was the mid 90s and he could get Wes Unseld on the other end of the line, but now every gm is schooled in the idea
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/15 2:17 PM
  • Number: 22529
I say this without an ounce of false modesty, I know less than John Snow, but I do like rifling through the pockets of the dead looking for loose change. The main barrier enjoyed by the cable companies is the prohibitive cost of "the last
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/15 5:43 PM
  • Number: 22527
  • Recommendations: 1
rank speculation, but couldn't utility lines be used to deliver highspeed internet if fears about disruption from solar ever proved out in a big way?

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z