Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRichDad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/22/20 2:51 PM
  • Number: 183474
  • Recommendations: 11
Kayleigh McEnany was fabulous after that. Gave press 5 questions they should investigate over the weekend and get back to her with answers at the next briefing:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/31/20 6:01 AM
  • Number: 528
  • Recommendations: 0
I have done this once. During the 2008/2009 crisis.

I bought dividend paying stocks that those dividends covered the interest I'd have to pay on the loan with a margin to spare. In other words, I was making money on the deal regardless
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/20 5:35 AM
  • Number: 467
Anytime I have a large influx of cash to invest, the approach that I find most comfortable with is to spread it out over time and take advantage of dollar cost averaging. While I didn't sell anything in response to the virus, I do have a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/20 5:45 AM
  • Number: 12241
  • Recommendations: 2
BA suspends dividends and buybacks:

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3553990-boeing-suspends-divide...

This action is announced
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/20 5:32 AM
  • Number: 181254
  • Recommendations: 9
A case of the unimportant hellbent on proving it:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/8/20 6:46 AM
  • Number: 180955
  • Recommendations: 9
Its important to remember, when reviewing these statistics, that there's a sub-set of folks that contract the virus and have symptoms mild enough that they go undetected and uncounted. So, when calculating the mortality rate the denominator is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/20 5:29 AM
  • Number: 217
Hi all,

I put some cash to work yesterday. Hope you did the same and, if not, recommend that you do too. Still, it's best to hold some cash for even lower prices still.

Odds are in the buyers favor right now provided they have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/20 8:05 AM
  • Number: 12210
  • Recommendations: 3
So far the share price has held up remarkably well....going from the $375-$350 range to $330 on Friday.

Yes, frustratingly so.

Here's a table of industrial names that I rank higher (as far as attractively priced) than BA
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/20 8:42 PM
  • Number: 687
Musk is helping Flint with their water problems - those created by incompetence within the various government agencies in charge of operating and maintaining the water system - at both the local and State level.

PFAS contamination is a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/20 5:56 AM
  • Number: 685
I hadn't heard of Musk getting involved. I've not heard of any private donors getting involved.

In our area, planning is currently in the works to get municipal water to those homes impacted by the contamination. This will be paid
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z