Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRichDad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/13/20 8:42 PM
  • Number: 687
  • Recommendations: 0
Musk is helping Flint with their water problems - those created by incompetence within the various government agencies in charge of operating and maintaining the water system - at both the local and State level.

PFAS contamination is a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/20 5:56 AM
  • Number: 685
I hadn't heard of Musk getting involved. I've not heard of any private donors getting involved.

In our area, planning is currently in the works to get municipal water to those homes impacted by the contamination. This will be paid
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/20 8:03 AM
  • Number: 683
I know what you mean. Unusual for sure.

But, I live in an area where the groundwater is impacted by PFAS and I think the thing that sets this issue apart is that it impacts the lives of all political persuasions equally. Everyone that owns
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/20 7:54 AM
  • Number: 681
  • Recommendations: 2
  • Date: 1/11/20 7:19 AM
  • Number: 1478
  • Recommendations: 2
IMHO, there's no reason to choose between V and MA. Why not just buy both?

Rich

Long: V and MA
  • Date: 1/11/20 7:16 AM
  • Number: 201
Hi David,

Yes, good video. Nice to see the Fool circling back to focus more on dividends.

The secret to successful investing - in ALL markets - is really no secret (points mentioned in video), focus on:

Well run
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/2/20 10:14 AM
  • Number: 179599
  • Recommendations: 7

Not only did Paul Pelosi Jr. get paid thousands for a no-show job which he wasnít qualified in an effort to buy influence with his politician parent. The same company that paid him is connected to the Clintons as well. -- Gateway

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/30/19 7:13 AM
  • Number: 197
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi all,

This is just my personal opinion, but I find VAC to be not for me. From personal experience (listened to sales pitch, didn't buy), I believe everything about this particular business model (time share) is designed to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/19 9:47 AM
  • Number: 179507
  • Recommendations: 9
Pay for the bottom 25 percent of wage earners, who account for 82 percent of the population, rose 4.5 percent in November from the year-ago period, according to data published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Thatís the highest since July
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/19 8:27 AM
  • Number: 454
Hi jmjamrozy,

As I read the Introduction:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z