Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFTwoCoins

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/7/15 11:53 PM
  • Number: 412497
  • Recommendations: 0

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe the new page format is only being tested on a certain percentage of total articles, so that's why you can comment on some but not all. Not being able to comment is only temporary and full
(Continued...)

• Date: 6/4/13 1:45 PM
  • Number: 398847

I won't advise you to buy or sell now, however, GM reminds me of where Ford was at two to three years ago. GM took notes on how Ford tightened up its operations to improve margins, and will likely re-gain lost market share as it
(Continued...)

• Date: 7/31/12 9:42 AM
  • Number: 385334

If anyone reading this has glanced at coal this last year you surely noticed the coal industry decline. Wait, that's being too nice, you surely noticed the complete nose dive in coal company stock prices.
(Continued...)

• Date: 5/26/15 10:23 AM
  • Number: 86
In addition to everything that's been mentioned here, in regards to 4% market share, the figure should only rise as more and more millennials and Gen Z enter prime earning years. I think it's important to realize that TrueCar having 4% share now is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/15 10:40 AM
  • Number: 79
  • Recommendations: 2
Your concerns are valid. This is my my quick opinion -- sorry I can't spend too much time here right now! Your valuation doesn't include the future product/service pipeline.

Consider that TrueCar is currently only generating revenue from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/15 11:47 AM
  • Number: 46
10% promise, by Steve
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/02/20/why-truecar...

Earnings coverage, by yours truly.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/13 10:15 AM
  • Number: 4861
This is definitely bittersweet for me. I was late to the MAKO party, thankfully, and had a mid-teens entry point – I was really excited about the company’s long term potential at that price. But I’ll take this in stride and try to find an equally
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/12 2:17 PM
  • Number: 8693
Here's a write that gamers will appreciate! Any feedback is welcomed.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/12 5:39 PM
  • Number: 1441
Hey everyone,
I'm trying to become active on the boards. I was recently at the Fool HQ for the Blogger Bonanza and heard alot of good things about material on the boards. There's alot of knowledge on here!
As an avid gamer, I had a fun time
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 9

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z