Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFRoZany

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/24/19 3:46 PM
  • Number: 4719
  • Recommendations: 5
Elon Musk’s AI organization lands $1B Microsoft investment
Microsoft and OpenAI chose to work together based on “shared principles on ethics and trust,” according to the release.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/19 9:09 PM
  • Number: 54301
  • Recommendations: 2
Tesla has made hundreds of millions of dollars selling tax credits to other automakers. Now we know who bought them.
"Since 2012, Tesla has made more than $1.7 billion selling regulatory credits to other automakers." It is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/13/19 6:54 PM
  • Number: 53650
Tesla is my favorite "story stock" and CEO Elon Musk's tweeting intriguing. ARK Invest article is 'bullishly" assertive regarding the future of auto insurance business with the unsaid assumption of acceptance by the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/13/19 6:22 PM
  • Number: 7667
  • Recommendations: 4
Berkshire Takes ‘Ponzi-Type’ Tax Hit
“Berkshire Hathaway Inc. thinks it was duped” after taking a $377 million charge after investing hundreds of millions in tax-equity investment funds tied to a company engaged in fraud says federal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/19 9:18 PM
  • Number: 242442
Should you be interested, here is the link to the "Warren and Charlie" show as they field questions, add some quips and humorous remarks, while enjoying Coca Cola, Sea's candy, and Dairy Queen. (Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 9:37 AM
  • Number: 21
  • Recommendations: 3
"Musk said: 2019 Will Be “the Year of the Solar Roof”
At the launch of the new Model Y crossover SUV, Elon Musk claimed that 2019 “is definitely going to be the year of the solar roof and Powerwall”, sharing his vision for the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/19 6:42 PM
  • Number: 52215
  • Recommendations: 6
Musk said: 2019 Will Be “the Year of the Solar Roof”
At the launch of the new Model Y crossover SUV, Elon Musk claimed that 2019 “is definitely going to be the year of the solar roof and Powerwall”, sharing his vision for the company’s
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/19 6:14 PM
  • Number: 51841
  • Recommendations: 3
Tesla/Elon Musk Capacitor Saga
Tweet of Elon Musk
Tesla will manufacture all battery modules & packs at China Giga, as we do today in California & Nevada. Cell production will be sourced locally, most likely from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/19 4:25 PM
  • Number: 51833
  • Recommendations: 0
Right, it has to do with SpaceX. Not a big deal explained here.

has refiled his SF-86 security form, which requires applicants to disclose any illegal drug use. The executive holds a 'secret' clearance for his role at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/19 12:24 PM
  • Number: 51616
  • Recommendations: 0
gledmo,
Thank you for your response coming from one who has experience following a Wall Street Equity Research Analyst. I should have added more clarity of purpose to the post. Your name was to identify content source. I had never encountered
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z