Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFStopThinkDo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/29/19 10:37 AM
  • Number: 1449
  • Recommendations: 0
Toby is correct! This round will be delayed due to vacations, so will be another 1-2 weeks.

Thanks,
Tamsin Green
Product Manager
  • Date: 6/29/19 7:49 PM
  • Number: 567
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi 65fern!

We are definitely planning on making the Fireside chat available to Partnership Portfolio members and hope to have it posted within the next two weeks. When it's posted, we'll also be sure to notify Partnership Portfolio
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/19 10:54 AM
  • Number: 281
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks so much for bringing that to our attention! The stock page for the LS portfolio has been updated to correctly reflect the closed Kraft Heinz position.

Foolishly,
Tamsin Green
Product Manager
  • Date: 3/25/19 10:42 AM
  • Number: 344
Hello!
You can expect the second round of investment for Moneymakers in mid-April. We'll be in touch in the next couple weeks to let everyone know what to expect and with more details on timing!

Foolishly,
Tamsin
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/19 10:14 AM
  • Number: 322
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Ed - Option 1 (choosing to renew) will have a renewal fee. Option 2 (annual updates) will be provided for no extra charge.

Best,
Tamsin
  • Date: 2/11/19 2:35 PM
  • Number: 319
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi Fools,

First, thank you for sharing your concerns about the Moneymakers terms. You are right that our communications have not been clear and that we've shared mixed messages about the terms.

We are committed to fixing the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/18 10:27 AM
  • Number: 713
Hi Nancy,

Tom brought your post above to my attention, and adding "What Members are Saying" to Rising Stars and other services is definitely something we can look into! We're glad to know you find the feature beneficial and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/18 1:52 PM
  • Number: 144
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Jason!

Yes, your payment for Next Home Run Stocks was a one-time purchase good for the life of the service.

Foolishly,

Tamsin Green
Product Manager, Discovery: Next Home Run Stocks
  • Date: 12/14/18 1:31 PM
  • Number: 251
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Fools!

First, our apologies for the confusion regarding the terms of your Discovery: Moneymakers membership. We are actively working on making sure that we do a better job of making your membership terms clear moving forward!

To
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/18 1:24 PM
  • Number: 162
Hi Fools - this week we’re testing a special report for select new Stock Advisor members called Everlasting Stocks. Given the similarities in the name, we wanted to give you a heads up so there's no confusion! This new report is designed to give
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z