Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By eldabe

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/28/12 1:16 AM
  • Number: 458
  • Recommendations: 5
You who sleep on the next recommendation are committing a fundamental error of trying to time the market. You must be in it for the long haul to win. You may sleep on the next recommendation only to have it increase 5% because you slept on it.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/12 1:05 AM
  • Number: 83
  • Recommendations: 0
Agree that it is not a big deal, but the cost of changing the background is so low that it should be changed. Just blur it a little bit and lighten it a little bit. The sharp contrast between the purple and the white discussion board is too strong.
  • Date: 3/24/12 8:51 PM
  • Number: 349
I signed up for Edge to try the free trades bc I exceed the min balance but I found the site/software cumbersome.

So I went back to Etrade.

I signed up for IB for but have no money there. I wanted to short LINKEDIN when it 100,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/12 5:19 PM
  • Number: 342
I use etrade and negotiated 5.99 per trade with them. Some of the big banks (Merill) have trading platforms which pale in comparison to the well known discount brokers, but they will give x number of free trades if you keep a min balance.
  • Date: 3/21/12 1:42 PM
  • Number: 162
How much time will you give between the recommendation and when you actually purchase it.

Anyone that bought yesterday is suffering from today's drop. However, short term fluctuations should not be of great concern to long term investors.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 5

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z