Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By lostpros

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/6/15 9:22 AM
  • Number: 715
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks for all of the thoughts. Ah yes, the context. Yes, we can afford high school, by spending our spare money (savings and month to month income (some of each)). We cannot afford college, but have 529s that would probably cover 10 to 15% of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/15 8:32 AM
  • Number: 703
  • Recommendations: 5
I am a long time follower and generally quiet on the boards. I see all the great wisdom here and need help with decision.

I have followed stock advisor for many years. I periodically look and buy stocks I like and then let them run or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/13 9:33 PM
  • Number: 7085
  • Recommendations: 0
Wfm
  • Date: 2/8/06 9:38 AM
  • Number: 8883
Ken,

Something must be wrong with mine. All I can access is issues and updates. I don't have a link to the scorecard or the boards. Even when I hit the link you provided, I still only have issues and updates. I will check with the Fool.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/06 6:02 PM
  • Number: 8879
Sorry, but I have been gone for a while and cannot figure out a couple of things.

1. How do I get to a HG main page where I can access scorecard, message boards, and the like. My main page now only shows issues, updates, etc., but not a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/05 10:44 PM
  • Number: 9
  • Recommendations: 1
I unequivocally recommend Hewitt's book. Moreover, I encourage everyone to study Hewitt's work. I will be interested in seeing Hewitt's work on ACN and think the combination of Philip's rec. and Hewitt's tests could make it a good buy.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/05 5:50 PM
  • Number: 1985
While I regularly say that at current the stock is overvalued, I tend to agree with John. So now everyone says, lostpros what the heck are you saying.

I believe that in the short term it is overvalued. Thus, I wait for better entry points
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/05 5:51 PM
  • Number: 1951
  • Recommendations: 18
I actually come to the opposite conclusion. I have said before that in the short-term I believed the stock was overvalued. Does that mean I am selling like ValueGems -- no. I am not smart enough to get in and out of stocks. Last time I did that,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/05 11:39 PM
  • Number: 7508
  • Recommendations: 42
It seems to me lately that a lot of people don't get this. I usually try to avoid ranting, so excuse this post. It seems that a lot of boards have people complaining about a recent drop in price. For example, BWLD had about 50 to 100 posts
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/31/05 10:14 PM
  • Number: 1723
  • Recommendations: 17
Chooseandhold:

First, small caps are extremely volatile (you maybe aware of this and sorry if I am missing the point). Get used to this type of ride.

Second, this stock is extremely richly valued. I have found that hot stocks like
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z