• Number: 124277
  • Recommendations: 0

Chief Fool Legal Counsel - Larry Graftman

Priceless! 

• Date: 10/27/17 4:48 PM
  • Number: 11936
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Mike,

One RM present and accounted for. It was the largest single day percentage increase since June 2007. Dr. Raab is back at the helm and I even have my old user name back.

Deja vu all over again. ;-)

Regards,
Stan
  • Date: 6/2/17 2:03 PM
  • Number: 17438
  • Recommendations: 2
Greetings,

It looks like the vote went according to the earlier ISS recommendation. Three of the four Mercato nominees, including Rovit who was on both slates, were elected. All I've seen is the Mercato press release. Waiting on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/17 1:26 PM
  • Number: 17435
  • Recommendations: 9
Greetings,

The most public proxy battle I can remember will culminate today, but it is starting to get dramatic. The Annual Meeting was opened and then immediately adjourned for an hour for unspecified reasons. Share price dropped a few
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/17 8:38 PM
  • Number: 5755
  • Recommendations: 12
Greetings,

Nuance is still in the process of an overall business transformation, both in terms of the types of business it pursues and the cost disciplines it puts in place to improve profitability. The transition toward recurring revenue
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/17 6:02 PM
  • Number: 5743
Hi Billy,

I'm still around, but have had a lot going on the last few weeks. I'll try and get a summary up later this week. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Stan
  • Date: 2/24/17 7:19 PM
  • Number: 27938
Hi John,

Want to make a couple of changes:

IN: EPAM and MB
OUT: ALRM and FORM

Thanks,
Stan
  • Date: 2/16/17 4:49 PM
  • Number: 779
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi Sam,

Welcome to the Hidden Gems discussion boards.

Given the CA lawsuits gearing up as a result of the non-payment by Venezuela, what are your thoughts on BABY at this point? Will the Venezuelan contract be an albatross or,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/1/17 6:42 PM
  • Number: 776
  • Recommendations: 15
Greetings,

Natus preannounced this quarter’s results but managed to still miss earnings by a small amount, which was not appreciated by the market this morning. All in all, it was a solid if unspectacular quarter as they seem to have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/17 6:10 PM
  • Number: 1221
  • Recommendations: 6
Greetings,

I think this article will be useful in answering your questions about design trade-offs in the selection of appropriate bandpass filters for various bands and signal types in microwave communications:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z