Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SageWren

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/31/18 5:48 PM
  • Number: 6705
  • Recommendations: 7
Well, another year is ending and the final scores for the RB Challenge are in. While vanliew held the lead at the end of the past two months, seven out of the twelve months altogether and held the lead with only one last day to go, oceanbluela was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/18 4:34 PM
  • Number: 6653
  • Recommendations: 4
A couple of people have already volunteered to run a challenge for next year. So start thinking about the picks you'd like to make for next year. The start is only two weeks away.

Look for more information soon on this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/18 1:40 PM
  • Number: 6651
  • Recommendations: 2
John, Rob,

I solved the mystery of the cost prices assigned to Rob's recent picks. The code checks starting price vs. current price and picks the higher one. However since it's typical for me not to notice late starters picks,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/18 5:28 PM
  • Number: 6643
  • Recommendations: 0
Rob,

Iím pretty sure you canít game the game on a late start. ;-)

The rule that counts is that the cost basis you get is the higher of the current price and the start price. That means you canít have a starting score higher than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/27/18 12:01 PM
  • Number: 6637
This week is the last chance to make trades in the RB Challenge. Post any trades you want to make here by Sunday evening.

This year is my last time running the challenge. I will not be starting one up for 2019. If someone else would like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/18 4:26 PM
  • Number: 6633
This Friday marks another trade date. Post any trades you'd like to make here by Sunday evening.

Steve
  • Date: 10/19/18 11:57 AM
  • Number: 47566
  • Recommendations: 12
I've followed this board from the beginning but haven't had anything useful to post in a long time so I've been pretty quiet. Unfortunately I wasn't following closely enough earlier this year and was late to catch on to the tech
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/18 10:07 AM
  • Number: 6627
  • Recommendations: 1
It's that time again. Please post your trades here by Sunday evening.

Steve
  • Date: 9/7/18 11:36 AM
  • Number: 6626
My July trades...

Out: ANET & IPGP

In: ETSY & AYX

I meant "August trades" but I guess I missed the deadline posting on Labor Day Monday instead of by Sunday night. Darn! Both of hoped for new

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/18 2:30 PM
  • Number: 6620
It's time again for trades in the RB Challenge. I see a couple of people have already posted. Please post any trades you'd like to make this month here by Sunday evening.

Steve
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z