Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Wakanda

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/21/19 6:37 AM
  • Number: 24339
  • Recommendations: 0
@aj485

Though comic book related usernames, the full usernames reference something else. My full usernames were SuntanSuperman and SuntanIronMan. It's a joke/commentary about how comic book writers decades ago would just add
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/19 6:05 AM
  • Number: 24338
  • Recommendations: 3
@Rayvt

Sorry for being excited about fixing something about my financial life. This is the internet after all. We can't have someone being happy about something. Nope. We definitely can't have that. We have to knock those happy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/19 6:21 AM
  • Number: 19542
Thank you for the information about the name, 2gifts. I did a quick search before trying to find why exactly it was called Digital Federal Credit Union, but didn't see any info. I might learn a little about Digital Equipment Corporation as well.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/19 6:17 AM
  • Number: 19541
"I'm glad it works for you. However, if you compare it to, say, Ally Bank's current 1.88% rate (1.90% APY), at about $3000, you start earning more with Ally. I don't usually bother with tiered rate accounts because of this. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/19 5:15 AM
  • Number: 24333
Until recently I have never had ‘Emergency Funds’. I graduated from university in 2008, so savings account interest rates have been basically zero my entire working life. How could I justify parking my money in a bank account and earn practically
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/19 2:39 AM
  • Number: 19538
  • Recommendations: 4
Until recently I have never had ‘Emergency Funds’. I graduated from university in 2008, so savings account interest rates have been basically zero my entire working life. How could I justify parking my money in a bank account and earn practically
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/19 3:05 AM
  • Number: 1349
Yes. And I'll just stop there. I didn't start this to be THAT guy. But... now I'm ashamed that I became THAT guy even though I tried not to. Darn it, lol.
  • Date: 10/1/19 2:15 AM
  • Number: 1347
Oh no. We're about to get into this, lol. I'm going to be that know-it-all gaming jerk after all. Darn! I didn't want to be the know-it-all jerk, lol.

Princess Toadstool is Princess Peach. Peach was named Toadstool in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/19 10:37 PM
  • Number: 56773
Why would Tesla develop a fully autonomous production car made for the race track?

I'm assuming a "Tesla Model-R (for race)" would be a 'Track Day' car based on the name.

So, no. It will not be possible.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/19 6:39 PM
  • Number: 1345
  • Recommendations: 1
The game is kind of garbage though. I downloaded it on Friday and played it for 45 or so minutes. The controls are horrible and the in-game economy is... ugh. But the biggest problem is that the game is just boring. Come on, Nintendo. Let's do
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z