Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFOpie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/7/22 4:11 PM
  • Number: 83
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Kens,

We did close the Short on 2/1 as you can see on the transaction tab: (Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/21 10:04 AM
  • Number: 63
Good morning Fools,

We have now completed our buys of all our Firecrackers stocks and BTC and SH. For Medpeer (TSE: 6095) we bought 100 shares because it trades in full lots only. We modeled out 109 shares so we're a little light in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/19/21 1:47 PM
  • Number: 1358
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi Fools,

I'm sorry I didn't mention this when I posted my buy number. And please know that I meant no trickier or misalignment or even changing our intent at all. I'm sorry if it looks like that. This was more me trying to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/12/21 5:04 PM
  • Number: 1333
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Fools,

Today we wrapped up the final buys of our EP and EP21 trades from the rounds in October. It took longer than I like because of internal restrictions and some schedules. We hope to tighten this all up as we go to make the purchases
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/21 12:19 PM
  • Number: 91
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi nycangel83,

Thanks for the insightful question and for looking through some of the various tools we are building, like screener.

In Backstage we're highlighting and recommending companies that fit among a few different
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/21 9:55 AM
  • Number: 589
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi kaptain!

Yeah, good question. We think about each portfolio as distinct even when there is some overlap in the stocks. So Tom is looking at the individual stocks and how they fit inside a portfolio based on the goals, diversification and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/21 9:29 AM
  • Number: 311
Good morning all,

An FYI that Asit and I completed our 15 sells in Rising Stars 2020 that we published last week: (Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/21 11:52 AM
  • Number: 173
Hi all,

Wanted to post a brief note that I purchased our ProShares Short S&P 500 ETF this week so you'll see the 3% position in the portfolio on the scorecard page. We have a little cash still remaining but not very much in this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/5/21 11:36 AM
  • Number: 1060
Thanks fausticus and MiniMicro,

It's really an interesting exercise to think about businesses and stocks over 5 year periods, and continue to build out positions in those with the highest conviction and pivot away from those with the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/4/21 11:59 AM
  • Number: 910
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi Fools,

Just wanted to let you know that last week we wrapped up the Round 3 buys and sells for 10X. You can see the transactions on the online scorecard.

Many of our stocks are off 5%ish today in a rapid market pull down on
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z