Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/18/17 12:27 AM
  • Number: 8722
  • Recommendations: 0
Gee, Dave, that's funny.
  • Date: 10/15/17 7:29 AM
  • Number: 8720
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi there. One or both of you might now know what the news was that drove most of the 3D printing stocks down on Friday, but if you don't, I can shed some light: During its annual analyst meeting the day before, HP said its nascent polymer 3D
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/17 9:16 PM
  • Number: 2453
  • Recommendations: 0
Mea culpa, everyone! Re: my last post, Stratasys has three distinct new-gen techs w/ demonstrators now -- Robotic Composite, Infinite Build, and Continuous Build. I was thinking of something else when I posted about the name change.
  • Date: 5/18/17 10:50 PM
  • Number: 2451
  • Recommendations: 2
Nice recap, Mike.

One add to your second point: Last Nov. on the Q3 call, the former CFO said that the two next-gen 3D printing techs (Robotic Composite and Infinite Build -- which is now called Continuous Build) were at least two years
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/17 11:26 AM
  • Number: 2437
  • Recommendations: 5
Nice job, Mike, keeping folks informed.

As you noted, it's usually impossible to know the real reason behind these big personnel moves.

I wanted to add that Jonathon Jaglom is the son of Elan Jaglom, Chairman of Stratasys'
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/16 6:34 PM
  • Number: 2419
  • Recommendations: 3
Nice job covering this ticker and keeping folks updated in a timely manner, Mike.

I agree that the call wasn't that meaty.

My earnings take publishes to the Fool's premium site, but here's a conference call piece that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/16 6:32 PM
  • Number: 2418
  • Recommendations: 3
Nice job covering this ticker and keeping folks updated in a timely manner, Mike.

I agree that the call wasn't that meaty.

My earnings take publishes to the Fool's premium site, but here's a conference call piece that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/16 10:15 PM
  • Number: 2400
  • Recommendations: 2
  • Date: 9/15/16 10:07 PM
  • Number: 8647
  • Recommendations: 5
  • Date: 6/4/16 7:01 PM
  • Number: 2338
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks, Mike. Yes, I found the same info today. Forbes article was correct, while it seems SSYS's press release was poorly worded, etc.

That said, there seems to be ambiguity on how long he held certain positions. Not sure if on purpose
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z