Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By LovePeace

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/21/18 4:08 PM
  • Number: 500
  • Recommendations: 0
My feeling is that any adverse impact from negotiations with the USPS will be overcome in the long run. In the short run, I think the market will (or is) over-react.

Peace,
Dana
  • Date: 9/21/18 11:34 AM
  • Number: 497
  • Recommendations: 5
Decided to add to my STMP holding today because:

1) My e-commerce thesis for Stamps.com is still in place. Lots of shipping to individuals continues to be a trend.

2) Stamps is one of those stocks
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/18 11:52 AM
  • Number: 184
  • Recommendations: 4
I might go against my better judgement one day when the stock has taken a real hit. For now I'm just watching. I have a hard time getting past the fact that I don't personally want a closet full of clothes. All I need are some old jeans a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/18 8:41 AM
  • Number: 1263
Unfortunately it seems whenever China stocks are having trouble, NTDOY gets hit too. I think Nintendo will have a great Christmas though, so I'm holding until at least after that (barring something unforeseen happening in the world or my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/18 8:35 AM
  • Number: 494
  • Recommendations: 1
  • Date: 9/4/18 10:39 PM
  • Number: 278703
Lots of great ideas already. My portfolio started with only two stocks because I didn't have much to invest at first. It gradually grew to about 50 stocks and now, several years later, it's down to around 30. I never really thought about how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/18 5:14 PM
  • Number: 196
Wow. Didn't realize there had been an analyst Price Target raise ($99) first thing this morning. Isn't that something! Glad I already had made plans to add first thing.

Peace,
Dana
  • Date: 9/4/18 12:47 PM
  • Number: 195
  • Recommendations: 13
So it's rare when a stock I hold meets my criteria for adding but TWLO did that today so yes, I added. Those criteria are:

1)wait at least two months after the first buy to add (check, been exactly two months)

2)add if the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/18 10:53 AM
  • Number: 45703
  • Recommendations: 8
how come all the smart guys, with MBAís, who have studied all this stuff and gotten Masters degrees in it, who understand all those terms in the 10-Qís, and all those squiggly lines on their technical graphs that I donít have a clue about, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/18 10:29 AM
  • Number: 486
Me too. There's the risks and then combine that with the opportunities going on right now in the US and I decided to put my funds to better use in companies that are easier to follow.

Peace,
Dana
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z