Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By LovePeace

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/21/19 2:23 AM
  • Number: 243
  • Recommendations: 6
Exactly John. The thesis is still intact.

Investors would be best served by remembering how Wall Street analysts make money. Not by giving good investing advice but by getting you to trade. You trade, they win, you mostly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/19 2:00 PM
  • Number: 123
Patience is the key. Some ways to stay patient:

1) Don't buy too much at one time.

2) Find something else to do besides look at your portfolio.

3) Don't sell unless the Fool puts a stock at sell or perhaps
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/19 11:11 AM
  • Number: 658
  • Recommendations: 7
Had a haircut today and noticed that after all these years of using the standard PITA credit card system my beautician (well, she tries) has a Square device. Had a little trouble using it but I had no problem getting it to work for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/19 12:44 PM
  • Number: 10751
  • Recommendations: 0
Good question. So far the rotations have been either very short lived, like three days or less or a few months (like last fall). Hard to tell which one we are in right now.

Peace,
Dana
  • Date: 9/9/19 11:27 AM
  • Number: 10748
  • Recommendations: 1
Might be what I'd call the Santa Clause effect. Maybe a rotation into things people expect to do well during the holidays such as gaming/NVDA and AMZN and stuff like that. I've seen it happen often enough. Usually means really good buys in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/19 8:15 PM
  • Number: 10744
Not scientifically proven, but recommended treatments include; getting outdoors, getting laid, watching Nacho Libre, and eating chili cheese burritos.

Best post I've read on the Fool in a long time. You go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/19 2:42 PM
  • Number: 10682
  • Recommendations: 0
Ok, I getcha now. Next earnings and earnings reaction is what I'm waiting for. Or actually maybe a couple more earnings. Then I'd feel more comfortable.

Peace,
Dana
  • Date: 9/3/19 1:28 PM
  • Number: 10680
  • Recommendations: 2
I was looking at net income getting increasingly deeper in red. So spending more than they are taking in.

Peace,
Dana
  • Date: 9/3/19 12:54 PM
  • Number: 10678
  • Recommendations: 2
No middle man but they offer Salesforce and I believe Zendesk services. So really they are just passing the buck so to speak. I just think Amazon may have more value for users. It's very difficult to say at this point because Shopify losses are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/19 7:23 AM
  • Number: 10670
  • Recommendations: 1
I should have added that I do own AMZN shares.

Peace,
Dana
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z