Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Jay456

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/5/15 1:40 PM
  • Number: 1906
  • Recommendations: 1
It's that simple. This is a hard asset business. Anyone who thought that this was a constant, guaranteed, steady stream of income can find his blame in front of his/her nearest mirror.
  • Date: 12/5/15 5:13 AM
  • Number: 1898
  • Recommendations: 25
It's difficult for me as an INVESTOR in KMI THE BUSINESS (long since 2012) to see some of these posts from some people here who seem to be so very little interested in Kinder Morgan the going concern, and are solely focused on KMI the near-term cash
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/15 2:33 PM
  • Number: 2110
  • Recommendations: 5
A "thoughtful" addition to the board, I suppose...But you're thinking too macro in my opinion.

Also, Anurag...I hate to be the one to tell you, but you mentioned "::::And then he (Buffett) spent most of his cash in buying a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/15 2:01 PM
  • Number: 2109
  • Recommendations: 0
Not that it matters, but I just discovered my basis is about $63 for NOV. Thank goodness I get to NOT have to restate my earnings, reconsider what I'm doing, and look outside for senses and sounds and "smells" of others for validation. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/15 1:22 PM
  • Number: 2108
Buffett has been busy lately. He may just be getting rid of exposure to oil like somebody hypothesized, but then, maybe he's hooking up with 3G Capital to buy General Electric for "God's" sake. The point is, trying to judge our own
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/15 1:53 PM
  • Number: 2100
  • Recommendations: 3
This post is nonsensical. What is so hard about the concept that Buffett is doing any number of bigger things with his $$$. If he sees an idea likely to return him 10% annually over the next 5 years, why in the name of whoever in the hell anybody
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/14 6:48 PM
  • Number: 37670
  • Recommendations: 19
HELLO???????? There is video circulating of a person - hands shaking and straining - attempting to break a cell phone. He/she succeeds. Big deal. Am I the only one who is not in the least surprised that cellphones are actually somewhat delicate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/1/14 4:31 AM
  • Number: 6248
I would honestly advise that you take the advice of your advisor in this and most instances regarding investing. Amazon was a BBN in the current month's issue $45 ago. And what exactly has changed? All that has happened...the only ones "not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/31/14 10:18 AM
  • Number: 6199
???

At first I was going to post "???" and no more. I felt bad about littering the board with such profound idiotic nonsense As "???"... But then it occurred to me that "???" is markedly more worthwhile than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/13 7:11 PM
  • Number: 131
Sorry again! My iPad is giving low battery warning...in my hurry to condense...I was going to say due to my delay, I bought WGO NOT FOR $10, but for $30. Guess that's the price I paid for trying to sharp shoot and essentially call the oil prices all
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z