Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SaulR80683

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/23/22 5:08 PM
  • Number: 85964
  • Recommendations: 12
I passed on your suggestion of keeping the past board posts as a reference in the future.
Best,
Saul
  • Date: 9/22/22 8:03 PM
  • Number: 85957
  • Recommendations: 19
Hey Pigskin, why haven't you been posting. I see that your last post before this one was almost two years ago. That's a shame. You used to post a lot more. And you should have been contributing to the boards sum of knowledge as well
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/22 7:50 AM
  • Number: 85953
  • Recommendations: 56
I thought that MajorFool20's recent post #85950, summarizing his portfolio and his companies, was excellent and I'd like to give you a couple of examples of discussions of companies. I'm giving these as examples of two different but very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/22 4:55 PM
  • Number: 85951
  • Recommendations: 102
A number of people had questions about how this worked, and will work. Hereís a partial explanation.

A couple of us (Bear and I), read the last 15 or 20 posts of everyone who has recently been an active poster. It was A LOT of work. Then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/22 9:37 AM
  • Number: 85942
  • Recommendations: 62
Hi everyone,

You all have read about the migration of the MF boards to the new platform, which will be a lot more modern than the current one. The migration should be completed by some time Saturday afternoon. On our new board, to limit the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/22 9:22 AM
  • Number: 85941
  • Recommendations: 47
Sorry Beachman, but I found your rant kind of silly. You sound still pouting about the decision they made over a year ago to advertise in the Super Bowl.

And companies that expand their office space like mad, are generally doing it because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/22 1:50 PM
  • Number: 85935
  • Recommendations: 24
Crowdstrike just came out with at least these press releases in the last 24 hours (I may have missed some). I don't understand anything about the tech but some of you may. Here are the titles:

CrowdStrike Introduces Falcon Discover

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/22 1:39 PM
  • Number: 85934
  • Recommendations: 11
Monday just announced that they tripled the size of their North American Headquarters in NYC. This comes shortly after hugely expanding their European headquarters in London in May, after opening it just six months before in November. This does
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/22 5:40 PM
  • Number: 85927
  • Recommendations: 8
Thanks Beachman, that was useful and helpful, and better than any of the explanations that I was able to put together.
Saul
  • Date: 9/19/22 8:28 AM
  • Number: 85925
  • Recommendations: 12
Monday Morning Rules of the Board.

I am posting this version of The Rules on alternate weeks to make it more interestingÖ imyoung created it, and I really like its light format.

Our board has rules. Itís not like other
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z