Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBwithbike

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/1/18 9:25 AM
  • Number: 16279
  • Recommendations: 6
PortlandEric, Thanks for posting about your experience. I have had similar experiences and have always received prompt and courteous responses from customers service. What's frustrating to me is that the mistake should have never happened in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/11/18 2:25 PM
  • Number: 77
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey tmarako, Looks like you got some responses on your post on the LOPE board, but I'll add some insights here as well.

Grand Canyon Education is focused on delivering affordably priced undergraduate education online. Recently it split
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/4/18 9:52 AM
  • Number: 5037
Phil9906, Another new feature that I've found recently is that transcripts are now available for the Fool Podcasts at:

transcripts.fool.com

There's a recent replay with Morgan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/3/18 11:35 AM
  • Number: 5035
  • Recommendations: 12
Hey Phil9906, I was curious about your question on the Mindset article and I found a couple that might be worthy to help with your questions. Don't know if I found the one specifically that you were referring to though.

The Waiting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/30/18 9:28 PM
  • Number: 8283
  • Recommendations: 15
I've put together a spreadsheet with UA's financial numbers (including the latest quarter). Check it out and let me know if there's anything else you would like me to add. I've focused mostly on revenue numbers, but I can add other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/28/18 7:34 PM
  • Number: 5032
  • Recommendations: 6
Hey Arun, I couldn't read any more than the first paragraph, but I did a google search and was able to read some of the same coverage from Forbes and CNBC. Nothing in this article is new to me. I did a deep dive on the culture at Netflix after
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/28/18 2:59 PM
  • Number: 16161
  • Recommendations: 8
Last Thursday, Chris Hill interviewed Tom and David Gardner at the Partnership Portfolio event and took questions from the audience. Being a Fool for almost 14 years, for most of the questions, I knew the jist of how Tom or David would answer even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/26/18 4:43 PM
  • Number: 16156
JRMASS72014, I totally understand how you feel. As a Fool One member, you have access to the entirety of Fool universe of picks and research stocks which total over 800. There is a way to filter through all these picks to the ones that have the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/18 8:06 PM
  • Number: 8732
  • Recommendations: 31
Every quarter since June 2012 Tom Gardner makes up to five stock selections to add to his Everlasting Portfolio. He promises to hold every one of these investments for at least five years, no matter what. The Fool One Guides thought it was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/18 8:03 PM
  • Number: 5023
  • Recommendations: 8
Middleby (MIDD) up 10.0%

Tom really loves Middleby and he loves its CEO even more.

“Selim Bassoul is at the tippy-top of my list of favorite CEOs.”

“...the company's CEO is as talented, driven, and authentic

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z