Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBwithbike

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/22/19 10:22 AM
  • Number: 427
  • Recommendations: 3
Saw this interview from last week with CEO James Park at the Time 100 Health Summit 2019. (link below) The interview is only 16 minutes and is Park at his best. Certainly worth it if you are trying to glean insights into where the company is going.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/19 9:05 AM
  • Number: 8381
  • Recommendations: 9
Gouldberg, Thanks for posting!

Well, I have to admit, I didn't see this coming.

Actually, I did. Having seen Frisk in person at the shareholders meeting and looking at his background I think this was a possibility from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/19 6:27 PM
  • Number: 877
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey Lennie, Just reaching out to see if you were able to get the google sheet scorecard "replacement" up and running.

I know you asked for a video, but I included a number of pictures in instructions to help those who are google
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/19 6:21 PM
  • Number: 876
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey girlwithnohome, Sorry I'm getting to this late. Don't know if you've seen the example portfolio tracker I put together to help people transition from the soon-to-be-sunset scorecard tool.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/19 12:01 PM
  • Number: 8379
  • Recommendations: 3
Bruiser, Great points that I think are right on target.

I have sold off most of my shares that were in my IRA and Roth and am sitting on a $3.33 cost basis from shares I bought in 2008/2009 in my taxable account.

I don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/19 5:08 PM
  • Number: 361
  • Recommendations: 2
I have wondered why TMF doesn't utilize one of the SAAS companies like AYX to address the Scorecard issue. Are you in a position to suggest that to them? Are they aware of the disruption that they've caused especially among new members
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/19 10:24 AM
  • Number: 357
  • Recommendations: 0
Rob, Just getting to this. Great work! Thanks for all your efforts to do these Q&As.

I really like how this company is focusing on going deeper into its customer's organizations with its land and expand strategy.

I see from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/19 11:25 AM
  • Number: 761
Hey lasikjay, you might be using the earlier version of the spreadsheet. The S&P 500 comparisons were added (I think) Tuesday evening 10/15.

Best bet is to open the current version of my spreadsheet (same link as before) and make a new
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/19 6:31 PM
  • Number: 5397
Hey MarquezDLS, I understand your frustration.

I've created a google sheets portfolio tracker that makes it pretty easy to download your data from the scorecard and put it someplace. It certainly isn't a perfect solution, but I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/19 5:40 PM
  • Number: 121
  • Recommendations: 4
Hey John, This is the way I've done this in the past, but it requires ongoing maintenance (not ideal). Turns out the googlefinance can look up the historical prices for the S&P Index (using the symbol ".INX").

I've
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z