Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBwithbike

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/27/20 12:42 PM
  • Number: 1176
  • Recommendations: 0
thinkingbig, found another article you might like.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/20 2:23 PM
  • Number: 1175
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey thinkingbig, Here's a recent article from Fool.com on picking a CPA. I'll send you some other links offline too.

4 Tips for Choosing a Tax Preparer This Year
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:17 PM
  • Number: 460
  • Recommendations: 4
Shopify (SHOP) Up 931.7%

Having Shopify picked again doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it is. There are many holdings in the EP where Tom hasn’t gone in for a second helping. I won’t spend a ton of time discussing the e-commerce
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:10 PM
  • Number: 10360
  • Recommendations: 16
Every quarter since June 2012 Tom Gardner makes up to five stock selections to add to his Everlasting Portfolio (EP). He promises to hold every one of these investments for at least five years, no matter what. The Fool One Guides thought it was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:09 PM
  • Number: 2207
  • Recommendations: 14
Every quarter since June 2012 Tom Gardner makes up to five stock selections to add to his Everlasting Portfolio (EP). He promises to hold every one of these investments for at least five years, no matter what. The Fool One Guides thought it was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:07 PM
  • Number: 458
  • Recommendations: 4
Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Up 185.7%

Intuitive Surgical comes to the Everlasting Portfolio (EP) in a unique way, which may be why this is the only time Tom its been selected for the EP. He used the Supernaughts from the Explorer
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:05 PM
  • Number: 5457
  • Recommendations: 7
Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Up 185.7%

Intuitive Surgical comes to the Everlasting Portfolio (EP) in a unique way, which may be why this is the only time Tom its been selected for the EP. He used the Supernaughts from the Explorer
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:03 PM
  • Number: 5454
  • Recommendations: 8
Shopify (SHOP) Up 931.7%

Having Shopify picked again doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it is. There are many holdings in the EP where Tom hasn’t gone in for a second helping. I won’t spend a ton of time discussing the e-commerce
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:02 PM
  • Number: 5453
  • Recommendations: 7
Just over three years ago Tom made his 24th round picks for the Everlasting Portfolio (EP). Four picks were repeats and one was new to the EP.

First-time pick:
• Intuitive Surgical (ISRG)

Repeat buys:
• Under Armour
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 10:01 PM
  • Number: 455
  • Recommendations: 3
Just over three years ago Tom made his 24th round picks for the Everlasting Portfolio (EP). Four picks were repeats and one was new to the EP.

First-time pick:
• Intuitive Surgical (ISRG)

Repeat buys:
• Under Armour
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z