Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By PsychoDr

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/23/13 3:52 PM
  • Number: 394860
  • Recommendations: 0

I have been reading a significant amount of commentary regarding two issues which are instrumental in the recent stock movement of MNST. I think both are misunderstood and neither one has any long term impact on furture value of
(Continued...)

• Date: 9/23/17 10:19 AM
  • Number: 5
  • Recommendations: 2
Everything I see anBout this company and its growing ecosystem suggests to me we have a behemoth in the making. Like two other holdings I have (SHOP & PYPL)it seems like SQ has developed an insidious way to wiggle into small business all around
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 5:53 PM
  • Number: 2615
  • Recommendations: 5
It is hard for me to get behind the idea we have reached peak oil. While saying that, I admit I have lost on several positions I have in the oil sector. Like the sector, I have culled my portfolio down to the companies I believe are positioned for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 8:27 PM
  • Number: 17308
  • Recommendations: 5
I gotta say I agree with many of the posts in this thread, though I may be late to the party. I think bdubs is at a critical point where they must reinvent themselves again. When they moved from a college dive bar serving wings to a corporate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/16 12:07 PM
  • Number: 347
I have been a long time owner of Monster Beverage, having purchased when it was still Hansen Soda. My position is overweight as a result and I have been thinking about pairing down my position for diversification purposes only. I love the long term
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/15 12:21 PM
  • Number: 2208
I have been reading a lot about ongoing expansion of KMI and though my position is bleeding as bad as everyone else's, I generally like the dividend cut decision for the long term. I do however wonder if there is any chance the company could be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/13 9:28 AM
  • Number: 1379
So color me confused. Shouldn't we see a drop in the price of the preferred shares after the payout of the accrued dividends? If This is the case, what is the long term value in purchasing before the accrued dividend is paid.
  • Date: 6/24/13 9:20 PM
  • Number: 360
I am wondering if this is the third of David's touted triumvirate of three d printing companies being marketed by SA for new customers. I am torn between understanding the need to sell more subscriptions and being upset when it appears newbies get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/13 12:37 PM
  • Number: 788
While there are many types of risk, which of course should be incorporated into any diverse investment portfolio and plan, one of the best sell indicators I can think of is the point when the perceived risk exceeds the investor's risk tolerance
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/13 10:06 AM
  • Number: 1010
Recent news on MNST wrongful death case. Turns out the teen that died drank two 24 ounce drinks 24 hours apart and died several hours after consumption of the first drink. Doctors looking at reports indicated the caffeine from the first one would
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z