Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AnnC112358

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/31/05 5:39 PM
  • Number: 177309
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey,

While you're at it, please post the stock list for for December 12, too. I think I'll load up now. :)

Ann
  • Date: 7/2/05 2:46 PM
  • Number: 173315
  • Recommendations: 20
<<Wow! The one, the only, Ann Coleman. It's good to hear from you. What are you up to?

For those who don't go back far enough, Ann was the person responsible for Mechanical Investing at TMF when they were willing to invest resources in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/05 7:20 PM
  • Number: 173294
  • Recommendations: 9
Congratulations! Wish I could say the same. I should have spent more time hanging around here. :)
  • Date: 2/27/04 1:53 PM
  • Number: 103315
  • Recommendations: 0
Maybe what is needed is for there to be a separation between marriage as a religious institution and civil unions or partnerships as the secular government term describing all committed relationships between two individuals regardless of sex.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/13/02 11:48 PM
  • Number: 45220
  • Recommendations: 11
Trouble lies in the word "science". If the tool you are using to measure with is flawed, so will be the measured results. Science is a moving target. What is true today may not be true tomorrow. Here are some examples. Newton gave us
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/13/02 11:35 PM
  • Number: 45214
  • Recommendations: 0
"Darmok on the ocean"

Oh! (Hand to chest--big sigh) It's someone else's favorite, too! It never makes the lists, but in my book it's one of the best pieces of television I've ever seen.

(Of course, the fact that the camera
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/12/02 8:53 AM
  • Number: 44924
  • Recommendations: 11
I've never understood why Christians are so anxious to avoid death. What's the big deal about being healed or surviving a catastrophe when it only puts off the glory of heaven? Isn't that the whole idea? Logically, funerals (for the righteous)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/11/02 10:31 PM
  • Number: 44901
  • Recommendations: 5
Dear Mr. Graham,

My best friend was killed in a car accident last month. I was raised a Christian and I tried to get him to believe, but I couldn't. I can't stand the thought that he will burn in hell forever, but I know that there is no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/02 7:36 PM
  • Number: 44628
  • Recommendations: 14
Recent findings in genetics and PET studies of the brain make plausible the idea that humanity evolved religious feelings (as well as a sense of morality). Certain brain structures light up on a PET scan when the subject reports religious
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/8/02 2:52 PM
  • Number: 119795
  • Recommendations: 10
The house is lovely, Ray, and I personally think the snow is, too. :)

I hope that no one here is financially unsophisticated enough to believe that a mortgage, in these low interest times, says anything one way or the other about your
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z