Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFjetpack

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/29/19 4:10 PM
  • Number: 16
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Apcchris,

Hope you're having a great day.

Google is definitely a big player for A.I. and in our portfolio for that reason. It's easy to miss as the recommendation is under the parent company's name, Alphabet. Here is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/19 3:19 PM
  • Number: 99
  • Recommendations: 3
Hello All,

We will be publishing something to address this news in the next day or two. It will be a more detailed version of what Jason already mentioned in another board post that you can view here: (Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/19 9:58 AM
  • Number: 9
Hi MitchRapp,

My name is Andrew and I am the Product Manager for this new version of our A.I. service. I'm sure you may not be the only person with this type of question. However, my team can only speak for the positions that are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/19 11:44 AM
  • Number: 46
  • Recommendations: 3
Hello Fools!

My name is Andrew and I work on the product side here at The Motley Fool and wrangle together tech, commerce, and several other teams.

Seeing the many posts on this topic has brought me here to provide a clear
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/19 2:01 PM
  • Number: 164
Hello,

Hope you're having a great day!

The quick answer for the current scenario: The team doesn't believe you should sell all the 2018 portfolio positions and reinvest in the 2019.

The team addresses this question
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/19 11:31 AM
  • Number: 337
Hello Mykie!

I'm sorry that the last podcast wasn't made as apparent as it probably could have been. I'm going to let you know the steps that we currently take to bring it to members' attention, but want you to know that we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/4/19 11:12 AM
  • Number: 285
I apologize, there was a typo on my last post in this thread.

I incorrectly stated the ticker for Namaste Technologies as:(TSX: CRON)

When the ticker symbol is indeed:(NASDAQOTH: NXTTF)

Thank you Coregonus for emailing me
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/19 2:54 PM
  • Number: 284
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Coregonus,

I am the Product Manager for Marijuana Masters. We appreciate the feedback, especially since this video was a new format for our team. For yourself and certainly others that may have ran into the same situation, below are the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/19 3:41 PM
  • Number: 279
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Jdog12 and others in this thread!

I am a Product Manager here and wanted to point you towards a recent conversation that MJ Analyst, Emily Flippen had with other members on this subject. You can see that thread here: (Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/19 1:42 PM
  • Number: 79
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi LuluLaw,

The company that marketing referenced is Oaktree Capital Group LLC (NYSE?: OAK). Since that email was sent, OAK's dividend has adjusted to around 6.95% because of a slight rise in the stock price. OAK has been recommended
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z