Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFnrossolillo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/21/21 3:13 PM
  • Number: 5847
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Edyboom,

Fantastic post as always, thank you for the extra research on the last investor conference. It does seem management provided us a little sneak peak. But I agree, the outlook they provide (quarterly earnings date is set for Feb.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/21 2:24 AM
  • Number: 301
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Mike,

I'm with you on the insurance/healthcare disruption path. I did a second write-up focusing solely on Clover, and I have to agree with you, it's the most exciting of this particular batch. I also own TDOC (and was a happy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/21 2:17 AM
  • Number: 300
Thank you Ted, I always hope to add value but appreciate constructive criticism so I'm always improving!

Yes, I know what you mean, I've had some subscribers irritated that sometimes my case doesn't line up with a subscription
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/21 4:53 PM
  • Number: 291
  • Recommendations: 2
That makes sense to me. I tried to strike a balance in the article that was referenced at the start of this thread. Risks abound for Lemonade to be sure. While I've opted to be long-term bullish, I make it clear I think investors who think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/21 1:50 PM
  • Number: 288
  • Recommendations: 4
Since my recent article is referenced here, I'd also like to point out I started covering Lemonade shortly after it IPO'd last year -- months before it went viral. Not pumping anyone else's analysis, I generate and research my own
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/21 1:43 PM
  • Number: 287
  • Recommendations: 2
Hello MP33,

I have had similar thoughts, but such short-term viral run-ups in stocks are hard to explain. As best I can tell, Lemonade's marketing efforts took off this past year, and the share price followed suit. The same hasn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/21 11:20 AM
  • Number: 246
  • Recommendations: 3
Good morning Lemonade investors,

I appreciate all of the posts here, lots of good discussion on Lemonade, the insurance industry it's trying to disrupt, and why or why not this company is worth buying. The consensus seems to be there is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/21 3:05 PM
  • Number: 51
  • Recommendations: 1
Given Fortinet's size, I don't know that we'll see any acceleration in revenue to the 40% range, but I certainly hope I'm wrong. :)

However, you are correct in your assessment of product-based sales. While security hardware
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/20 1:14 PM
  • Number: 140
  • Recommendations: 4
Hello KielS,

Just one observation here. Rather than compare LMND's share price to other insurance companies, a market cap comparison would be more helpful (market cap is share price multiplied by number of shares outstanding). Market
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/20 4:27 PM
  • Number: 68
That's an important point, IF above $105 you do keep the premium but DO NOT own the stock. Below $105 strike price, you still keep the premium but likely end up owning the stock at a $105 entry price -- even if Lemonade is trading far lower than
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z