Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFnrossolillo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/17/20 4:10 PM
  • Number: 3525
  • Recommendations: 2
This is going to be a multi-year rebound strategy. Even assuming management's forecast's transpire, reaching $400 million in recurring service revenue (less than half of the current revenue total)isn't expected to happen until 2024. In
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/20 3:02 PM
  • Number: 5748
  • Recommendations: 1
I agree. Costs are falling, and OLED in high-end smartphones has been around awhile now. Over the midterm, getting into all of those cheaper (and incidentally more plentiful) smartphones should be a big boost to material sales at UHD.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/20 11:15 AM
  • Number: 43
Here's a more in-depth look at Fortinet's quarter.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/8/20 4:36 PM
  • Number: 5745
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks as always TMFEdyboom223 for the solid research!

Nick
Long OLED
  • Date: 5/7/20 11:35 AM
  • Number: 5741
Hi Rajesh,

Interesting read. Just to clarify, are you asking if the discovery is part of Universal Display's portfolio of OLED materials?

Nick
Universal Display ticker guide
Long OLED
  • Date: 5/6/20 4:29 PM
  • Number: 42
Good afternoon Fortinet investors,

Another great quarter for the cybersecurity outfit, as expected given the mass migration to digital in recent months. Here are the high points I'm always watching for, and I'll post more details
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/20 10:57 AM
  • Number: 5
Good morning fellow investors,

Here are a few points from Spectrum Brands Q2 2020, marked by growth in consumer care goods, home care, and pet care. But supply chain issues are weighing and is expected to reduce the sales outlook this year.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/20 1:06 PM
  • Number: 130
Thought I'd post my follow-up article on Comcast. First is the surge in cable subscriptions, with high-speed internet up net 477k and wireless phone up 216k, offset by 409k losses in cable TV and 89k losses in landline phone. Overall, net
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/20 8:54 PM
  • Number: 41
So apparently only initial recommendations from a Motley Fool service are listed on the chart. "Best buy now" stocks, which Fortinet was listed as at the end of February, don't go to the chart.
Does that make sense?

Nick
  • Date: 5/1/20 11:36 AM
  • Number: 40
Sorry for my late reply here. That is an excellent question. I will submit this to the tech team to get the chart updated. I believe FTNT was recommended several times in the last year, and I don't see any of those recommendations on the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z