Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFJebbo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/4/20 9:02 AM
  • Number: 73146
  • Recommendations: 2
There are a number of us on this board who will not invest in Chinese companies. There are many regulatory issues that are opaque and many behind-the-scenes political connections that must be maintained to be successful. It is impossible for us to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/20 4:35 PM
  • Number: 5639
  • Recommendations: 1
What or who should Tom Gardner dress as for Trick or Treat this year?

I suggest Tom dress as a copy of The Raleigh News & Observer. It was one of the best tricks ever played and the paper's response was a treat for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/20 11:16 AM
  • Number: 2243
  • Recommendations: 7
Flex: The solution enables us to leverage on the seller’s logistics capabilities, providing greater capillarity and faster delivery times.

Capillarity?

Really?

Please God don't let this become a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/20 2:04 PM
  • Number: 17016
  • Recommendations: 5
On a side note, I recently purchased a rug (not from AMZN) and the website had this feature. I don’t think I would have bought it had I not been able to see it in my room.

A nice rug can really tie a room together.

Jeb
  • Date: 8/14/20 4:22 PM
  • Number: 689
  • Recommendations: 7
What should we do? Buy more? Sell? Hunker down for the long haul? Looking to hear the opinion on NextGen.

I sold about 45% of my AYX on 8/3 because I thought the company might be facing some headwinds and the money could be better
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/20 12:50 PM
  • Number: 5522
  • Recommendations: 9
MoneySlob I like your posts, I always have. And I am intrigued because we do things so differently. Right now I am approximately 95% invested with no other assets. No rental property, home equity, etc.... I can't time the market, not going to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/20 12:57 PM
  • Number: 42753
  • Recommendations: 0
Probably requires a subscription to view, but worth it IMO.

Brian, without taking too much time could you tell us why you see this subscription as worth it? I have been looking for some sort of charting service that would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/20 12:48 PM
  • Number: 5488
  • Recommendations: 0
Uh, I am up 86% YTD, all cash as of 3 weeks ago.

Wow MoneySlob, I admire your conviction. So it seems like you are anticipating a huge drop in share prices at some point. I understand that because it also seems to me that the market
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/20 8:33 PM
  • Number: 5482
  • Recommendations: 2
“Where you at right now?
I hate where I am but it is what's best for me.
86% YTD all real dolla”

My portfolio? Up big. Stupid big. As in ridiculous almost guilty feeling big.

My cash? Still 50%
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/20 5:14 PM
  • Number: 16956
  • Recommendations: 1
The Redskins management obviously is protecting their brand. They attach a certain value to the name and want to retain it at all costs. It would be like Coke changing their name to something else and everyone not recognizing the new name, much of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z