Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/20/21 1:12 AM
  • Number: 818
  • Recommendations: 9
His Tweet covered a legitimate issue but he stated the solution as ďwhen will the U.S. send back all Chinese researchers on immigration visas.Ē

The point being China is committing corporate espionage and using its nationals to do so. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/21 1:38 AM
  • Number: 401
  • Recommendations: 2
Depends. The shares fell 37% because of possible cancers caused by the underlying technology. Does the tech cause Leukemia? Donít know, but the company halted current trials in order to assess data and figure this out. If so, the company will go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/21 7:33 PM
  • Number: 75682
  • Recommendations: 44
0% 5 year convertible loan is about as good of terms as any loan (not given to government insiders, and corrupt government programs) that I have ever seen. This is particularly so as multiple brokerages have come out and stated Peloton is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/21 6:09 AM
  • Number: 2941
  • Recommendations: 0
Does seem incongruous to not only have to divest assets but then required to give that asset intellectual property it did not have to begin with.

So that the spun off company is stronger than when Axon bought them. That appears to be an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/13/21 11:49 AM
  • Number: 814
  • Recommendations: 28
Disruptions take place on new technological platforms. Mainframe to PCs to Internet to Wireless to Cloud. They bring down incumbents very big time.

Iomega enormous until the next generation product came out that antiquated their product
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/29/20 9:50 PM
  • Number: 73848
  • Recommendations: 1
Affirm is everywhere from Target to Best Buy to the small Shopify (I assume) customer from whom I ordered premium rollerblades from the other day instead of a Peloton. Hey, I figure I can stay in better shape roller skiing (itís a Minnesota thing)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/29/20 9:46 PM
  • Number: 73847
  • Recommendations: 3
Peloton is doing something amazing for fitness: making people like it!

Not a small thing given how many expensive pieces of exercise equipment sit unused and dusty in garages and attics around the world.

Reminds me of a joke
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/20 1:55 AM
  • Number: 73228
  • Recommendations: 27
Appleís gross margins are the same or lower than Pelotonís. Meanwhile AYX has the highest margins in all of business or near so at 92% and Pure Storage, as an example, has the highest gross margins in its industry. Yet, I see no correlation between
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/20 12:02 AM
  • Number: 73040
  • Recommendations: 17
Some times special companies doing special things you can give a longer leash. Eg Tesla or Amazon or Zoom or Nvidia or Shopify, truly unique world disruptive companies. Note: Iím using these as examples not specifics to make my point.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/5/20 9:01 PM
  • Number: 72079
  • Recommendations: 38
I own Peloton. The Android to Apple for Peloton appears to be NordicTrack. However their bike is $1999 and Peloton just lowered the cost of their good bike to $1899 and just came out w their best bike at $2400 or something. Thus, why buy a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z