Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By robinson0551

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/17/20 9:55 PM
  • Number: 37412
  • Recommendations: 1
Shadowlands approaches. Is the guild still alive on Proudmoore? Who's in?

Robinson
  • Date: 6/12/20 12:11 PM
  • Number: 37390
  • Recommendations: 0
I have a 7 year old who plays way too many games across PS4, Switch, and PC. From a Switch perspective here's what he has enjoyed. I also threw in a few he was frustrated with.

Enjoyed:
- Pokemon Pikachu - Pretty straightforward,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/20 10:15 AM
  • Number: 37345
  • Recommendations: 1
Last one from me on this topic :-) While writing up the previous post I thought of a couple of older video games that the kids enjoyed playing with me so I thought I'd mention them.

Knack - This is a third person platformer where
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/20 1:13 PM
  • Number: 37341
  • Recommendations: 3
A few more games that come to mind:

Broforce - This is an old school 2-D side scrolling shooter with pixelated graphics and some personality, best played co-op instead of solo. You get a random character each time you're revived, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/20 12:32 PM
  • Number: 37340
Spiderman -- Really, it's a one player game, but my son and I played it together, where he would swing around the city doing things and then I'd end up doing the fights / missions. (It's really just a good game, in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/20 11:26 PM
  • Number: 37337
  • Recommendations: 4
I thought it might be fun to share some of the games my kids and I have had the most fun playing together over the years. We enjoy some of the more well known titles like Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros, and some of the sports games or shooters, but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/19 10:52 PM
  • Number: 37299
So what's up? Are we doing this? I'm definitely in for another WWPW tourney. Draggon will not be towering me this time!

Robinson
  • Date: 10/14/15 10:21 AM
  • Number: 1774
  • Recommendations: 3
Thanks for the heads up on this one. After reading through the article, I'm not too worried if the facts there are true. Especially this piece: "Mr. Erhart has made all of these allegations in great detail to federal regulators, who have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/15 1:33 PM
  • Number: 3949
Hi MT,

Thanks for the reply. Some great points here for sure.

We did go through and approve rather detailed plans that had lighting, outlets/switches, AC location, water heater/furnace location, cabinet layouts,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/15 11:20 AM
  • Number: 3946
Hi folks,

Were having a new home built in Ohio, and construction has started recently. I've noticed something already that will cause the final product to be different than the plans we went over in extreme detail with the builder before
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z