Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ncnbolt

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/27/12 4:06 PM
  • Number: 2529
  • Recommendations: 0
Not nearly enough traffic on this board this year to do justice to some of the great accomplishments pointed out by Spiffy.

The line score put up by Stilman White in St. Louis was pretty amazing, given limited prior minutes and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/11 11:24 AM
  • Number: 2522
  • Recommendations: 1
I am most worried about the times when Kendall Marshall is on the bench, probably 5-7 minutes assuming he does not have foul trouble. Dexter will be pressured intensely in that period. If his turnovers while running the point can be held to one or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/11 11:14 AM
  • Number: 2519
A wonderful assist total for Kendall Marshall vs FSU and a decent estimate of the number of games that were foregone by LD II when he decided to depart the program.

Quite a pair of wins in the past 2 games in the midst of some challenging
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/10 10:37 AM
  • Number: 2515
I think a win over UK is worth restarting this dormant board. Good to see Zeller and Henson play so well on the same day. If we start to make a few more jump shots and continue to develop a transition game, I think this team can win some ACC
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/10 10:07 AM
  • Number: 10563
Fun game to watch. Looked like it would have been fantastic to be in Carmichael in person.

40+ 3-point attempts for W&M! 16 or 17 made. Wow! They shot the ball well, and really seemed efficient in their half court sets.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/09 9:50 AM
  • Number: 2501
Well, that was a draining experience. I had a bunch of impressions last night, a few of which were altered by looking at the box score, but some of which held true to the stats.

1) I recognize that comparing last year's team to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/09 2:01 PM
  • Number: 2498
Many thanks to macrodata for the update.

I'm hoping to get a first glimpse of the squad tonight on ESPNU, though scheduled to be at dinner with non-Tar Heel friends at tip-off time. Maaybe the bartender at the restaurant will be a fan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/3/09 2:07 PM
  • Number: 2495
A Dook - UNC game with bowl implications for both teams. Nice! Not too many of those in the last decade that I can recall.
  • Date: 10/30/09 4:39 PM
  • Number: 2491
Sure, we were humiliated by Ga Tech, looked lost against Virginia, and were not equal to what appeared an easy task to finish off FSU, but that was well done last night.

Who knows if Va Tech is any good? Who knows if any ACC team beyond Ga
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/09 11:06 AM
  • Number: 2487
What a fascinating team to preview. I don't have a strong sense of how it will play out, but I have a hunch that we will beat some good teams by 25 and lose to some average teams on the road. Where we are by January seems likely to depend on
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z