Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBrewCrew

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/24/21 10:13 PM
  • Number: 3109
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks Jim. Glad to see Zillow in good hands with its new ticker guide! (I haven't gone anywhere, but for a few reasons needed to step back from my TG role.)

For what it is worth, I agree this was a very good and as-hoped-for quarter
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/21 10:31 PM
  • Number: 3100
  • Recommendations: 1
Jeff - Great to meet you as well!

Let me think on how best to do that (which board, etc) and make sure I don't run afoul of any TMF service recommendation timings. It'd certainly be fun for me!

Brian
  • Date: 7/7/21 8:44 PM
  • Number: 3098
Hey Jefemcownage - I'm a long time contractor Fool, but it isn't my day job. I just love investing and TMF!

Thanks for the shout out on my CAPS ranking. It is a powerful testament of the power of long term buying and holding...
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/21 11:22 PM
  • Number: 3093
  • Recommendations: 3
I was listening to David Gardnerís latest Rule Breaker investing podcast this evening, and wanted to highlight that it featured Zillow. Hereís a link to the podcast: (Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/21 10:00 PM
  • Number: 3090
  • Recommendations: 11
Hey everyone,

Ugh. I was surprised that nobody had responded to my last earnings recap and combed the boards this evening to find that the post wasnít there. Likely user error on my part, but my apologies for not having our normal level
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/21 8:38 PM
  • Number: 3087
In case you missed it, there have been a few fool.com articles recently regarding Zillow and its spot in the real estate industry:

Coverage of Zillow/Redfin being down 30% from recent highs - (Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/21 8:40 PM
  • Number: 3080
  • Recommendations: 2
There's a good TMF article on REX's lawsuit against Zillow. Here's the link: (Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/21 2:02 PM
  • Number: 3079
  • Recommendations: 3
I wanted to make sure the board is up to date on Offerpad going public via a SPAC deal announced last week. Here's a link to the press release:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/21 9:33 AM
  • Number: 3064
I'm highly intrigued by this announcement. I love the idea of planting a flag in the ground and saying that the Zestimate is the right value, and the company believes it so much that they will buy your house for that amount.

Assuming
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/21 12:00 PM
  • Number: 3047
  • Recommendations: 4
I don't know that it is a simple "good or bad" answer, but long story short Zillow has filed paperwork allowing up to $1B of additional common stock to be sold. The question of what to think of that comes down to a) your assumption on
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z