Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFDatabasebob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/14/19 9:18 PM
  • Number: 74
  • Recommendations: 1
http://www.ropertech.com/sites/default/files/190927_Gatan%20...

The above link opens a PDF.

This press release is from late last month, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/19 2:19 PM
  • Number: 2109
  • Recommendations: 6
Smorgasbord1 wrote: "The real question is whether there's some boutique company, like PA Semi, that Apple could acquire. That seems unlikely, but I'm not an expert in this field."

Yeah. Back from when I followed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/19 3:44 PM
  • Number: 2107
  • Recommendations: 9
"Traditionally, Apple has relied on third-party RF solution providers such as Qorvo, Broadcom, and Skyworks. But integrating a third-party mmWave RF with the modem is a significant challenge. I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple is already
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/19 3:53 PM
  • Number: 7491
  • Recommendations: 2
What a great answer! Thank you so much, Brian.

Here is a table that I've lifted from Exelixis' most recent 10-K.

Product Patent No. General Subject Matter Patent Expiration
CABOMETYX

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/19 12:02 PM
  • Number: 7489
  • Recommendations: 6
In recent days, Exelixis has filed a couple of 8-K reports. There don't seem to be press releases associated with the 8-K filings (by the way, I think that is something that investors always need to be on the lookout for -- 8-Ks without a press
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/19 11:23 PM
  • Number: 2679
  • Recommendations: 4
I meant to post it here contemporaneously earlier today, but had to make a bunch of in-line edits, which helped me lose track of that intention. Here's the link. If you have access to this board, you assuredly have access to Saul's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/19 1:56 PM
  • Number: 60504
  • Recommendations: 48
Ebix was originally a software provider for the insurance industry, but it has grown to have quite a diversity of businesses under its umbrella. Although Ebix is U.S.-based, it is very much an international business. In 2018, Ebix’s revenue of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/2/19 11:21 PM
  • Number: 1286
  • Recommendations: 1
wouter28,

Thank you so much for responding to my question. Yes, I admitted it was a curiosity once I realized that it wasn't a driver of the price decline. But being curious isn't a bad thing!

Fool on!
Thanks and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/2/19 11:05 AM
  • Number: 1266
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Karen.

You wrote: "... are these details of high significance, or are they curiosities?"

Your point is well-taken. When I asked for clarification on the tax benefit, I was still latched onto the premise that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/19 11:16 PM
  • Number: 1262
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi Karen.

It turns out that this isn't about stock-based compensation. In the earnings press release, there is a reconciliation of non-GAAP presentations to the closest GAAP number.

Net Income

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z