Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By UberSquirrel

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/2/04 5:36 PM
  • Number: 31430
  • Recommendations: 4
And, yes, shame on the mainstream media for shielding us from these clips presented in the movie.

This is scary, Nancy, because we're headed down the tubes -- this week's BusinessWeek mentions that U.S. executives are worried about the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/2/04 3:20 PM
  • Number: 31423
What hearsay evidence? The Saudis were referencing the 9/11 commission's report, and Moore's movie--both of which area accessible to anyone who wants to see them.

It is hearsay, John -- because you haven't seen the movie, and you're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/04 5:42 PM
  • Number: 31409
  • Recommendations: 0
Frankly, John, I haven't been reading any posts lately. I just went through two weeks from hell (ending in putting a 17-year-old pet cat to sleep); I would log on, see all the "F 9/11" posts, etc., and immediately log off. I wasn't in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/04 2:13 PM
  • Number: 31394
  • Recommendations: 1
"The Village" is Shyamalan's best film yet, demanding repeated viewings and endless discussion about the morality and implications of the characters' choices.

I sure hope so. We're sort of running out of time in this fiscal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/04 5:28 PM
  • Number: 31303
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey----rich Democrat----aren't you and your rich Democrat friends going to go ahead and give all of money away to the poor----you know, re-distribute the wealth and all that (crap)!

I'm a registered Democrat and I resent that. And I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/04 8:48 PM
  • Number: 31259
The thing I find even more incredible is that, on the Yahoo Pixar message board, they seem to be actually discussing.....Pixar.

• Date: 7/22/04 8:23 PM
  • Number: 31257
Down 55% ($37).

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=pixr

What happened? Did Mike and Sulley go work for Murdoch?
  • Date: 7/15/04 7:44 PM
  • Number: 31183
But the same person also said in the same article: "we go again it will be to Disneyland in Florida"

He isn't holding the tackiness of Disneyland Paris against Disney, which is good for Disney; but in the context of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/04 1:06 PM
  • Number: 30086
Paul,

Sorry. I meant what I said. "That's all, folks." No more discussion; no more suggestions. Disney senior management isn't listening to them, which means they are a waste of time.

alice
  • Date: 4/25/04 11:45 AM
  • Number: 30084
I have often argued that there is a harmful "firewall" cutting off communication below senior management. The author of this letter -- I'll assume for now that it's Michael Eisner -- refutes that.

http://burbankairforce.com/Michael.jpg
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z