Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFDoodleBugger

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/19/19 12:55 PM
  • Number: 54
  • Recommendations: 3
It looks like Rule Breakers has finally pulled the plug on this turkey. Despite doing everything they can to transform the company they just can't escape the gravity of lower oil prices. It's becoming more apparent everyday that the shale
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/19 12:13 PM
  • Number: 53
  • Recommendations: 1
Here's some links to read the transcripts and a semi-recent presentation.

http://investor.rig.net/static-files/85170497-ff38-4ef9-8198...
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/19 12:02 PM
  • Number: 52
RNET posted some decent (flattish) 3Q earnings in a really tough environment for oil service companies. Revenue was up only 1.1% to $61M qoq but down 5.8% yoy. Their net loss was only $0.02/share compared to a loss of $0.15 a year ago and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/19 11:17 PM
  • Number: 355
Sorry for the very delayed analysis of 3Q earnings. Earnings were much much better than anyone expected and the stock has responded accordingly. It is still very cheap but that has everything to do with a deflationary environment and a massive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/4/19 5:38 PM
  • Number: 352
Shareholders of DNOW were shocked on Friday evening to learn of the departure of CEO Tom Workman from his role as CEO and Chairman of the Board. Tom has led DNOW since it was spun out of NOV and he was CEO of NOV at the time. It was largely viewed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/19 6:23 PM
  • Number: 51
  • Recommendations: 2
RNET posted a 2Q loss of $0.32/share compared to a loss of $0.63 last quarter and a loss of $0.23 last year. Revenue was up a whopping 0.5% yoy but adjusted EBIDTA was up 16.6% qoq and 20.7% yoy. 2Q appears to be a building quarter where they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/19 10:42 AM
  • Number: 351
  • Recommendations: 6
What a difference a month makes! On August 1st, chief competitor MRC Global, provided guidance of 2-4% revenue growth for the second half of this year. Now they are cutting staff and projecting a drop in revenue of 4.5% in 2H. Apparently, demand
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/2/19 12:09 PM
  • Number: 350
  • Recommendations: 5
DNOW continues to pleasantly surprise investors with much better than expected results in a very tough environment. Last quarter I stated, "DNOW continues to project flat to slightly declining revenue for the rest of the year as rig counts
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/19 11:51 AM
  • Number: 50
RNET announced a $50.75M settlement with Immarsat today that settles the pending arbitration and all counterclaims by both sides. The agreement amount is slightly under the $50.8M that was awarded by the first phase to Immarsat by the arbitration
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/19 6:28 PM
  • Number: 49
  • Recommendations: 2
RNET posted some ho-hum earnings for 1Q inline with other oilfield service companies. Revenue was up 6.8% yoy but down 4.5% from Q4 on lumpy systems integration (SI) results. The SI segment relies on projects based accounting and the winter period
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z