Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AceInMySleeve

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/2/20 4:10 PM
  • Number: 18831
  • Recommendations: 0
Yeah I made a couple large round trips between 400s and 500s on NFLX. I think the market has put this in the old mature company category and I agree with that. I'm just range trading it at this point and don't expect major returns for just a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/20 11:13 PM
  • Number: 18812
  • Recommendations: 2
As you can tell from the low volume and low volatility the market thinks Nflx is fairly close to reasonable value and I concur. Iím hoping for anticipation to ramp before this ER but donít expect much more than 500 and will reduce hard near that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/20 10:14 PM
  • Number: 18808
  • Recommendations: 1
Plus, we don't even know what is next in terms of bad news, a sub-black-swan event, if you will, could be coming up, something we couldn't possibly imagine

Yeah I worry about that. Would be a fine time for Putin or Erdogan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/20 4:55 PM
  • Number: 18806
  • Recommendations: 4
I've been slowly transitioning over the last few years from Netflix as my main warhorse to Tesla so situations like this where NFLX drops a little and TSLA drops a lot I use to rotate money. I see NFLX in 2030 at maybe 1000 and TSLA maybe at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/20 1:34 AM
  • Number: 5759
  • Recommendations: 4
The internet is really a dangerous device for people that are susceptible to having delusions and reality distortions especially when you get an aligning factor like TSLAQ that provides a firehose of craziness all in the same direction and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/20 1:30 AM
  • Number: 18803
NFLX has held up well because it logically has less exposure to the virus, but it is my opinion that as this market continues to grind down you will eventually get a capitulation and this stock will begin to drop just as fast as everything else
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/20 4:20 PM
  • Number: 18801
  • Recommendations: 2
As long as they maintain positive cash flow I think there isn't a big worry about their business model.

The negative cash flow isn't much of an indicator about the business model or value of the company. Not by itself. Cash
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/20 6:18 PM
  • Number: 18799
Domestic EBIT is already 29%. International will get there soon enough. Any actual valuation argument would have to be more precise to be useful. There is no 'will the business model work, yes or no? Will Disney kill them?' type question but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/20 12:36 AM
  • Number: 18797
Maybe by 2030 motley fool will upgrade the forum software and I will go back and add paragraphs.
  • Date: 1/13/20 12:33 AM
  • Number: 18796
Yeah I've managed to get moderately lucky (or perhaps skillful) calling out this range that started in 2018, piling in on both major dips under 300 and flipping those as it crawled back to 350, and then also selling calls up above 350 and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z