Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFMattyA

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/1/19 2:04 PM
  • Number: 5986
  • Recommendations: 0
Yes, no discussion boards in Mogul. We're thinking of new, innovative ways for members to communicate with the team and each other. I don't think our traditional discussion boards will be part of that solution.

In the meantime, you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/19 6:08 PM
  • Number: 13982
Hi Eric,

Thanks for your question about our upcoming real estate service. I can't elaborate too much at the moment, but the service will aim to provide recommendations to invest in commercial real estate via equities, REITs, and limited
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/19 10:25 AM
  • Number: 13972
Thank you for the kind words, Craig. I'm on to new adventures, but Odyssey 1 couldn't be left in better hands. I'm excited to continue following the journey along with you and other Supernova members.

Foolish best,
Matt
  • Date: 12/30/18 3:19 PM
  • Number: 13958
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Dave,

It's a good question. My guess is that, because Sirius XM (SIRI) is not in the Supernova Universe, we may lean towards selling our shares in Pandora to redeploy elsewhere. I know we didn't follow this protocol with Atwood
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/18 12:22 PM
  • Number: 13947
  • Recommendations: 4
Odysseans,

Because Christmas falls in the middle of next week, we'll be publishing our normal monthly investment recommendation a week early this month: tomorrow (Wed. 12/19).

The market is cruising towards a bruising
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/18 10:31 AM
  • Number: 1870
  • Recommendations: 8
Good questions, Dave.

I think new members can take three steps toward getting up to speed and following Odyssey 1:

1) Invest equally in our last 5 buy recommendations. These recommendations encompass our latest thinking and our
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/18 5:02 PM
  • Number: 1867
  • Recommendations: 7
Dave and all,

Iíve enjoyed this thread and just wanted to chime in and give the quick Odyssey pitch for any interested Pro members. My team and I have been running the Odyssey 1 portfolio (or mission) since Mar. 2012. Itís much less
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/18 8:36 AM
  • Number: 13942
Thank you, Fuskie! To you as well.

Matt
  • Date: 12/5/18 11:15 AM
  • Number: 13939
Hi Dave, (also posted this in earlier thread)

Yes, been a bit busier with other projects lately, so I've focused my efforts more on stock selection here in Supernova and Odyssey 1. Based on our engagement stats, members spend most of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/18 11:14 AM
  • Number: 13938
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Dave,

Yes, been a bit busier with other projects lately, so I've focused my efforts more on stock selection here in Supernova and Odyssey 1. Based on our engagement stats, members spend most of their time -- by far -- on our
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z