Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRazorback

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/15/20 6:37 PM
  • Number: 1562
  • Recommendations: 3
eBay continued its momentum in Q3, with revenue up 25% and non-GAAP EPS clmbing 64%. Growth decelerated somewhat in key metrics like GMV, but eBay is still enjoying a healthy boost in traffic this year.

During the conference call, CFO
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/20 5:29 PM
  • Number: 2232
Lululemon has made it through a rough retail environment, while investing in the future with new product initiatives. The $500 million acquisition of Mirror over the summer is the latest step in CEO Calvin McDonald’s strategy to double down on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/20 2:21 PM
  • Number: 1555
  • Recommendations: 2
After selling StubHub earlier this year for $4 billion and divesting its classifieds business in July, eBay’s new management team is focused on doubling down on the core marketplace. The stock is up over 50% year to date after being trapped in a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/20 1:09 PM
  • Number: 2208
Lululemon missed revenue and earnings estimates, but the digital business took off while stores were closed. Digital accelerated to 70% growth over 41% in the holiday quarter and made up 54% of total revenue. While it’s unclear where the portion of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/6/20 3:10 PM
  • Number: 2198
Lululemon continued to fire on all cylinders through January. While stores are shut down, Lululemon should hold up well. It finished the quarter with over $1 billion in cash and no debt. Management is putting its resources to good work via support
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/4/20 3:29 PM
  • Number: 1542
eBay continued to post weak results. Despite beating earnings expectations, weaker-than-expected guidance and a deceleration in active buyer growth stood out last quarter.

Overall, volume was in line with management’s expectations, but was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/19 12:15 PM
  • Number: 2188
  • Recommendations: 1
Lululemon delivered another strong quarter. E-commerce, physical stores, men’s, women’s, and international all performed well, once again.

Strong growth across the board, as we’ll touch on below. During the conference call, CEO Calvin
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/19 8:06 AM
  • Number: 13345
In case you missed it, there were some big announcements at BlizzCon last week, although these games had been rumored for months, so it wasn't really surprising.

Overwatch 2: (Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/19 12:56 PM
  • Number: 1534
It wasn’t a great quarter for the online marketplace. CEO Devin Wenig stepped down amid pressures from activist investors. This comes as eBay has struggled in 2019. Revenue has decelerated throughout the year, and the third quarter didn't show
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/19 10:00 AM
  • Number: 1529
  • Recommendations: 1
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z