Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By BroadwayDan

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/11/20 11:36 AM
  • Number: 69389
  • Recommendations: 7
Agree x 1000 Austin. I don't have time to pull them together now but I also highly rec tracking his initial response to Zoom through building his conviction/position over time. I think the bottom line here is that money talks. Though some (like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/20 10:00 AM
  • Number: 69245
  • Recommendations: 79
Hey Fools,

This may help shed some light on CrowdStrike's tailwinds, potential.

Recently CEO George Kurtz has been doing some crowing about stealing Symantec's customers...

CrowdStrike global CEO says partners,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/20 3:15 PM
  • Number: 2027
  • Recommendations: 2
I gotta say though - I still believe in the company, founder, vision and how many times do you get to invest in company whose competition is being crushed.

It seems to me the company will eventually move away from mystery boxes - which was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/20 10:26 AM
  • Number: 2012
Best of luck to all who are gonna go for the long term ride.

I still think company has potential but I just don't want to be in the clothing business - too fickle, and I'm no longer as convinced as I was that there is a big-time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/20 4:47 PM
  • Number: 2002
  • Recommendations: 1
Saintramus,

Thx. Great point.

Itís more that I feel like software is such a better, lighter business model than clothes.

I like Stitch Fix a lot. I just donít see it as an A+ stock. And if the human touch of consumer
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/20 5:50 PM
  • Number: 1995
So, I was looking through Glassdoor at Zoom's culture and was stunned by the passion and universal love employees feel for Zoom. 96% would rec working there, 98% rec the CEO.

Stitch Fix is 59% would rec working there, 80% rec Lake.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/20 3:25 PM
  • Number: 68203
  • Recommendations: 3
Looks to me like a solid company with a strong product and excellent management.

My concern, which is a dealbreaker for me, is that you have to explain to people what it is. It's not email. It's "channels." I get the gist
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/20 11:18 AM
  • Number: 68093
  • Recommendations: 0
Done, boss! Sorry for troubles.
  • Date: 6/5/20 10:18 AM
  • Number: 68089
  • Recommendations: 54
I can't help posting a public thank you. I know it's wrong. But Muji you are the man. You are The Man. Your are The Man. Your contribution to this board is extraordinary.
  • Date: 6/5/20 10:10 AM
  • Number: 68088
  • Recommendations: 3
Tamhas, I would argue that brilliant minds and killer, advanced-level investors miss this simple point all the time. And that when the market crashes, and Saul whittles down the top stock list to, say Alteryx, Zoom, Okta, Coupa and Crowdstrike, this
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z