Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFOtter

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/20/22 10:40 AM
  • Number: 94971
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi I.M. Young --

I am responding to this with something that will be *mostly correct* as I do not have anything to do with security, verification or anything tech here at the Fool.

Mimecast isn't advertising on the Fool.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/1/22 4:33 PM
  • Number: 2877
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Randy!

Embarrassed to be responding so late to this, I just missed noticing there were posts on this board while I've been on a lighter summer schedule.

Yes I am similarly disappointed with Acuity, but it is an active
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/22 10:49 AM
  • Number: 492
  • Recommendations: 14
Fausticus-

Every Motley Fool Live program has a transcript. You will have to go and search where John or I have used terms like "buttcoin" or called people "idiots" for investing in Bitcoin. If you are going to criticize
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/22 6:52 PM
  • Number: 749
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Justin sorry for the slow reply. We are putting a review together.

Bill
  • Date: 6/13/22 6:40 PM
  • Number: 2854
So funny enough I was talking last night to a vintner and asked him about the Naked Wines model.

Hed never heard of it but when I was describing the economics for vineyard owners he got really, really excited about it.

There is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/22 1:35 PM
  • Number: 1913
  • Recommendations: 2
I would love to have additional cash for this portfolio, but recognize that it would be unprecedented.

Each Motley Fool investing service states its goals at the outset,including the total amount of capital that we will be investing. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/22 3:07 PM
  • Number: 6192
Hi Mark --

You're right about this as it pertains to the real money portfolios. It gets a little tricky as there are non-real money portfolios blended in here so I'm not actually sure what the proper nomenclature should be.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/22 2:47 PM
  • Number: 2813
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey, sorry I didn't see the original post.

Yep, Yandex isn't trading in the US, which is down to a halt placed on it by Nasdaq. There are, to my knowledge, no other actual impediments to it trading. Of course, if Nasdaq lifted the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/28/22 1:46 PM
  • Number: 1900
  • Recommendations: 2
Not to worry, Scott. Help is on the way.

Thank you for your ideas. Definitely something to consider as we continue to manage a fully invested portfolio.

All the best!

Bill
  • Date: 4/27/22 5:02 PM
  • Number: 2809
Hey Paul-

So I spent some time this afternoon reading the Yandex quarterly report and it was completely bizarre feeling of normalcy around a situation that is anything but normal.

It's really important to note that Yandex is a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z