Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFArchitect

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/14/19 2:51 PM
  • Number: 52044
  • Recommendations: 6
Duuude1,

Love it! I haven't before looked at Tesla's CCC compared to the competition but it really goes to show how Tesla's efficiencies compare to the rest of the industry.

Another thing to consider is when a company
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/19 1:32 PM
  • Number: 52042
  • Recommendations: 4
Thanks for the competition-watch, James. Nio is a company that keeps popping up on my radar and I've been meaning to dig into but just never seem to have found the time.

It sounds a little Star Trek transporter-ish.

Is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/19 1:21 PM
  • Number: 52039
  • Recommendations: 7
My post was not intended to stir up any paint or point any fingers. I'm not looking to place blame. I am simply communicating that going forward insults will not be tolerated.

We're all, I presume, adults here. We need to act like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/19 10:56 PM
  • Number: 52028
  • Recommendations: 25
First off, I owe an apology to The Motley Fool, the message board community and, especially, the posters and readers of this board. Recently the amount of time I had available to spend on my TMF duties has been limited. Since this board, probably
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/19 8:29 PM
  • Number: 34
  • Recommendations: 1
Congratulations on your first post, DaMonezPlentiful! I consider these message boards to be one of the most valuable benefits of a TMF subscription so I hope you will continue to share your thoughts, questions, and concerns to these boards. The more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/19 4:40 PM
  • Number: 16303
  • Recommendations: 11
I was too stubborn to sell it at a loss, that is all, Nothing grandios in my plan.

Are you sure about that plan not being grandiose? Sounds very Foolish to me! (:^D)

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/19 12:32 PM
  • Number: 16302
  • Recommendations: 13
Chipotle is *finally* launching a Rewards program with a cash giveaway! I say it's about time! (:^D)

Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG), announced today the national launch of its highly anticipated loyalty program, Chipotle Rewards.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/19 9:22 PM
  • Number: 2688
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the tip, Vicki! Do you know, or can you point me to a post, where there's some detail about how to contact them? Outside of, perhaps, Investor Relations, I'm not sure of the best way to communicate with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/19 8:52 PM
  • Number: 51468
  • Recommendations: 3
With Musk's inability to stay off of Twitter and the seeming constant outflow of high-ranking employees..... I have really been re-thinking my ownership in this business. He really does take the concept of the "eccentric billionaire"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/19 1:23 PM
  • Number: 2684
  • Recommendations: 0
Just curious if anybody's gotten their buyout $$ from the Pepsi acquisition yet. I owned SodaStream shares in Interactive Brokers and I am still waiting for that deposit to post in my account. In my portfolio-view, the ticker SODA is still
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z