Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFArchitect

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/14/19 4:58 PM
  • Number: 16
  • Recommendations: 0
Yeah, my initial impression was that the service of providing work spaces to the self-employed sounds great in the "gig economy" of increasing contract-labor. Also with massive education-debt, rising apartment-rents and unaffordable homes,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/19 4:11 PM
  • Number: 14
  • Recommendations: 1
I have had WeWork, now The We Company, as one of my "definitely going to look into" future-IPO companies so the release of this S-1 was a welcome sight. Then this popped up:

WeWork warns it may have violated the Securities Act
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/8/19 4:25 PM
  • Number: 21
gledmo,

Thanks for your input. Since posting this my parents, 2 nieces, and brother came to visit me for a week. I can confirm a bunch of Beyond Burgers were consumed: from the all-vegan restaurant chain Veggie Grill, to traditional
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/8/19 1:02 PM
  • Number: 14
DaGecko,

Nice! I have heard of Luckin (I think it was mentioned on one of the Podcasts) and definitely want to look into the company more. Sounds like coffee is really taking off in China and I expect there is plenty of room for multiple
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/7/19 11:19 AM
  • Number: 19
  • Recommendations: 2
Beyond Meat meatballs are being tested at Subway:

On Wednesday, Subway announced it was rolling out the Beyond Meatball Marinara sub in 685 locations in the US and Canada for a limited time starting in September.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/19 2:26 PM
  • Number: 24
Congratulations on your first post to TMF's community of message boards, Z! I think some of the greatest values of TMF's services is in the discussions we have on these boards. I hope you make the time to read and add to the conversations
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/19 2:10 PM
  • Number: 77
Anomie8,

It's always tough to filter through a list of companies and get to a point of action. I don't know what is right for you, but right now you have around 30 companies dropped in your lap. I don't believe you need to feel
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/19 1:23 PM
  • Number: 15
Thanks for clearing that up, Toby. 13 years a Fool, I do not believe I have ever bought shares through a foreign exchange.

Cheers,
Jeremy
  • Date: 6/27/19 1:11 PM
  • Number: 13
Toby,

TSE is the Toronto Stock Exchange.

That's what I thought initially but when I Google searched it told me Toronto is TSX. Googling "TSE stock exchange" brought up the Tokyo Exchange so I don't know
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/19 1:08 PM
  • Number: 12
Oh, I readily admit that Beyond Meat is trading at a tremendously high valuation right now. I bought my 1/3 starter position on its 4th day of trading after hoping it would come down from its IPO-day pop, but I did have to hold the proverbial nose
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z