Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFVelvetHammer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/20/20 3:21 PM
  • Number: 5768
  • Recommendations: 13
CLNE shares up 44% since Cobra's Nov. 6 post that he was selling a portion of his shares. Pretty sure there's been a clear trend over the years of Cobra getting fed up and selling some CLNE, only to watch shares gain sharply in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/20 3:41 PM
  • Number: 407
  • Recommendations: 3
Hey Fools!

Here's the link to Brian Withers' notes from today's 30 minute segment on Fool Live:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/12/20 10:34 PM
  • Number: 5763
  • Recommendations: 10
Yeah -- I'm not here to be a cheerleader. But with that said I'll be the first to acknowledge that I don't post nearly as often as I used to.

I think there's a funny paradox going on. Bears say CLNE can't grow because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/12/20 5:51 PM
  • Number: 5757
  • Recommendations: 0
No idea. Looked around and can't find anything specific to point at. Easily the best-performing stock in its subsector today.
  • Date: 11/12/20 5:48 PM
  • Number: 5756
  • Recommendations: 0
What's that supposed to mean?
  • Date: 11/12/20 2:52 PM
  • Number: 5753
  • Recommendations: 9
Hey Fools,

It's been a while since I did an update on CLNE here, but I just took a closer look at the earnings transcript, balance sheet, and operating statement. Here's the short-ish version of what I saw.

Fuel
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/12/20 2:06 PM
  • Number: 5751
Hey Cobra,

You're conflating the temporary impact of a global pandemic on public transit and airport traffic that's affecting CLNE's fuel volumes right now, with multiple permanent trends that are steadily eroding
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/12/20 2:01 PM
  • Number: 5750
  • Recommendations: 2
Read the recent CLNE CC for context on their RNG developments. They're working with some RNG suppliers to add more fuel to their pipeline that's carbon-negative. Those fuels will be ultra-valuable and in very high demand. Newsom or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/20 11:59 AM
  • Number: 5714
I know how you feel, Cobra. All the attention is going to companies that don't even have revenues or a commercial product. People love investing in a great story more than a boring and mundane business. I'm still hopeful that when the dust
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/20 3:25 PM
  • Number: 281
I'm a little more, if not bullish on the deal, then understanding of why management did it:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z