Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ATadFoolish

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/7/18 8:00 PM
  • Number: 46828
  • Recommendations: 0
As I said, I'm not an expert. But I'm pretty sure there is a legal requirement to announce things outside of market hours, which is why companies do not announce earnings during the middle of the day. I think the CEO announcing he might
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/7/18 3:47 PM
  • Number: 46799
  • Recommendations: 4
After today, I really question Elon Musk. I used to be a huge fan boy of his. I used to admire his level of contrarian and disregard to "follow the rules." I feel like that has turned into a lack of professionalism, though. Today, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/18 2:06 PM
  • Number: 15964
  • Recommendations: 1
Me and the wife have been doing this for a couple years. We started when we had to pay for wedding expenses and realized we could get a new card, pay off vendors and meet the minimum spend for the bonus, and move onto the next card. We banked tons
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/2/18 10:03 AM
  • Number: 2916
Thanks for the feedback. However, that article was for covered calls and this is a diagonal.

Also, the number would be (15-6.5)/6.5 = 130% based on the equation, since I rolled up $15. And that is significantly greater than the 50%
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/30/18 9:48 AM
  • Number: 2909
What's the rationale for explicitly going for a zero cost roll or a credit? Just because you won't have to take any cash out to pay for it? That feels like an anchor / bias to me, to some extent.

I feel like paying a debit to go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/18 3:17 PM
  • Number: 2896
I rolled from $130 April to $145 October for debit of $6.50 (stock currently trading ~$145). I figured I might as well roll to current price to get maximum time value. What's everyone else thinking on this?

-Tad
  • Date: 2/15/18 9:52 AM
  • Number: 1347
I moved the bought call up to $33 strike with the $52.50 cover and executed at $16.85 net debit this morning.

With stock currently trading at $49.74, I got it for little time value - $11?

I'm not sure if this is better or worse
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/27/17 10:07 AM
  • Number: 21959
Well, the market keeps going up and I keep getting more uncomfortable with current valuations.

I'm not as experienced to this sort of thing as a lot of you. So, I'm open to any and all advice - including 'do nothing.'
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/17 10:05 AM
  • Number: 884
  • Recommendations: 2
Since I officially have a second investor in the household now (thanks in no small part to Brian Withers), is there a way my wife can access MF1 content other than using my login? I vaguely remember this being brought up somewhere before, but it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/17 1:28 PM
  • Number: 6723
Thanks all! That is enough to get me started. I really appreciate it.

-Tad
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z