Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMFSwift

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/27/20 9:43 PM
  • Number: 207
  • Recommendations: 5
Fools:

With its announcement at the end of September, Docusign brings artificial intelligence to the broader agreement process, releasing "DocuSign Analyzer," the AI-powered contract analytics solution designed for incoming
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/20 6:22 PM
  • Number: 176
  • Recommendations: 9
Fool,

DOCU reported after the bell. Here are some highlights on their impressive quarter (from the company's press office):

Second Quarter Financial Highlights

Total revenue was $342.2 million, an increase of 45%

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/20 9:01 AM
  • Number: 128
  • Recommendations: 4
Fools:

Zuora reported earnings after the bell yesterday. While the current quarter results seemed fine, the market apparently did not like the forecast. Shares are down just over 27% pre-market opening. ThisMarket watch article provides
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/20 5:07 PM
  • Number: 982
  • Recommendations: 9
Whoop!

What a day for ZM. I bought shares on 12/12/19 for $62.50, today with the close up $132.60, I realized double Spiffy Pop.

Yowzaa!

Swift...
Long ZM
  • Date: 9/1/20 8:45 AM
  • Number: 172
  • Recommendations: 1
Guarav,

My guess is that it is tied to the ZM earnings report which sent that stock up 38% after hours. I might have missed something, but a search around turned up nothing else.

It is just amazing to see a company like ZM execute
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/20 8:39 AM
  • Number: 124
Fools:

Zuora has launched a new philanthropic giving fund. They recently distributed their first grants. you can read more about the Fund and which organizations received grants here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/20 11:18 PM
  • Number: 123
  • Recommendations: 0
Yes, I saw that. Let's hope so. ZUO reports September 2nd, so we'll know more soon. Swift...
  • Date: 8/25/20 5:51 PM
  • Number: 168
  • Recommendations: 3
Fools,

I love it when companies I follow partner together in business. I am the Ticker Guide for Zuora and Docusign. The two companies have come together with another partner, GoCardless, to implement a payment system for Docusign clients.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/20 5:50 PM
  • Number: 121
Fools,

I love it when companies I follow partner together in business. I am the Ticker Guide for Zuora and Docusign. The two companies have come together with another partner, GoCardless, to implement a payment system for Docusign clients.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/20 9:32 AM
  • Number: 167
  • Recommendations: 3
Fools:

SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DocuSign (Nasdaq: DOCU) today announced that its second quarter fiscal 2021 results will be released on Thursday, September 3, 2020, after the close of the market.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z