Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By dansblum

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/15/16 1:34 AM
  • Number: 26316
  • Recommendations: 44
So...I have been mostly absent, and discovered that since May 12, there were over 1300 unread posts! I used to keep up on this board...but WOW!

I saw a couple reviews, so if I cover familiar territory, my apologies - feel free to skip over
  • Date: 4/5/16 2:46 AM
  • Number: 5645
  • Recommendations: 0
I thought of posting this on the AIG board, but since the MFO position is officially closed figured this might be a better place.

I have been running an off-the-reservation diagonal on AIG - I owned the Jan 2016 43 call, and when AIG was up
  • Date: 1/22/16 6:10 PM
  • Number: 22526
  • Recommendations: 0
thanks John.

So using that math, if I've been using 12,000 KWH/year before a Tesla, then building out a system based on a total of 16,000 KWH/year would at least be a starting point.

I am of course looking at the flexibility of the
  • Date: 1/22/16 6:06 PM
  • Number: 22525
  • Recommendations: 1
thanks for the input so far.

I guess I need to improve my grammar - the 90% charging at home was meant to mean I will do 90% of my overall charging at home. The other 10% will be on the supercharger network, which is free (or more
  • Date: 1/22/16 4:03 PM
  • Number: 22517
  • Recommendations: 2
This doesn't necessarily have a lot to do with TSLA, the investment, but is about the Model X. As I know there are several Model S owners that are regular contributors to this board, I thought I'd post here.

I just confirmed my order, so
  • Date: 1/5/16 12:35 AM
  • Number: 20821
  • Recommendations: 0
I see myself now....I must have just been blind earlier!

Thanks - let's hope today wasn't a preview of what the rest of the year is going to be like!
  • Date: 1/4/16 10:00 PM
  • Number: 20813
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi John,

I don't see myself in the challenge...I THINK I submitted my picks through the submission form correctly. Was I also supposed to post?

Not that my first day would have been great or anything....

  • Date: 10/16/15 9:42 PM
  • Number: 2187
  • Recommendations: 1
I had originally done a buy-write for a covered call at $8 almost 2 years ago, following the official recommendation.

I went off reservation a few times, but stayed pretty close. I eventually decided to sell a straddle, and when NOK dropped
  • Date: 10/8/15 6:11 PM
  • Number: 20929
  • Recommendations: 0
Yeah, I test drove the Model S (three times!). I fit fine, but getting in and out just wasn't quite "perfect" - and for a 100K vehicle I kind of want that. I expect the X will be a little easier.

If not, oh well. I expect they
  • Date: 10/8/15 2:32 AM
  • Number: 20921
  • Recommendations: 7
So...I've wanted a Tesla since I first saw the Roadster...with 2 kids and a wife, plus being 6'4' and 250 lbs, there was no way that was going to work.

So I wanted the model s. I test drove it, and I was hooked. The environmental factor is
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z